Indoor Shortstuff Seeds Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit and Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia Test Thread

It'll come round soon enough bud. I was cutting it close with starting these before I had a spot to put them in but with a week off and another 4 seeds for each I figured I could make it work.

View attachment 817904

It's a bit of a bodge until I get that Himalaya Orange Diesel down and then I plan on changing the cool tube back to a basic reflector.

Hopefully I can keep these ones on a tighter leash......that HOD got a bit tall:haha: (should still produce nugs like hand grenades and taste like fresh orange juice :smoking:)

:pass:
you know you are doing your job when they start growing through the ceiling, lol

Day 4 for my AGOGxTha shiznit
she got some stretched due to i thought my [HASHTAG]#autocob[/HASHTAG] was too close but it wasnt so now it sits at around 24inches i think
IMG_9634.JPG

im going to do some major lst on her to control the canopy, ive dne pretty good in the past doing that so hoping this will go as or better than before. @jingo

Hows everyone getting on?
I've been so wanting to drop my seeds and get going on this, but if I do I'm going to be grown in the aisles. It seems some of my CBD plants get a little bigger than what I was planning so accident I probably will be growing in aisles. Anyway, I hope I'll be in this thing about the third week in November it might be safer to wait till December 1st.

Here's my current grow about halfway through for most of those plants on the left and the two down at the very end probably only a third of the way through.

836a5404eac2dcc7b9c62501123613b7.jpg

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

Day 29 just woke her up Og gorilla x purple amnesia From Shortstuff seeds

Attachments

• A66CC1EC-7179-4E46-B63A-2E68553C43D0.jpeg
    A66CC1EC-7179-4E46-B63A-2E68553C43D0.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Back