Indoor Shortstuff Seeds Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit and Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia Test Thread

Game on.:woohoo:

agps2209.jpg

I'll be using hydro grow bottle first but that is near where the blurple glow is coming from so it's not in the pic. They'll each go in a GT205 NFT system and somewhere near a 600w dual spectrum HPS.......although there is the slight matter of my light being at max height and only having one spare GT205 at the moment but hopefully I can work around that for a wee while before these ones get going properly.

:pass:

What's up everyone...

I've got two ladies above soil already. I needed to get more top soil so they were planted about 12 hours later than I would have liked.

The GOG x PA was the first to crack her shell and the first to pop out of the soil. She popped out of the soil about 8 hours after she was planted! Today is day 2 for her. Kinda shitty cell pic, sorry.

20171016_001232-1.jpg

GOG x TS is just one day behind her sister, she popped up today. Today is day 1. A little better cell pic.

20171016_001321.jpg

Both of these ladies will get 5 times recycled super soil in the lower half of the tall 6 gallon fabric containers. There is still roots from the previous plants that haven't quite broken down too. Meaning, the shit is crazy active and ready to make some big healthy plants!

The top half will be from a fresh bag of nectar of the gods number 8 soil.

They will get one 300w LED panel each and be given water only there whole lives. Maybe some worm poop soup if I feel like making any.

Enjoy.:pass:

Mine popped about the same time as @NoRobo but it took me a few days to get them into rockwool as I had a wee harvest to make room and free up some GT205 NFT systems for these 2.

100% germination here after 12 hours or so soaking on water and then put in root riot blocks which then went into a propagator sprayed with water on the inside to keep humidity up. These ones were germinated near a 250W LED for some warmth and light......but not to much......it was about 24 degrees where I put them.

Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia:
aga1810-1.jpg

Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit:
ags1810-1.jpg

They are now about a metre away from a 600W dual spectrum HPS with 0.4ms of IONIC hydro grow in the res and pH'd down to 5.5.

What's up everyone...

I've got two ladies above soil already. I needed to get more top soil so they were planted about 12 hours later than I would have liked.

The GOG x PA was the first to crack her shell and the first to pop out of the soil. She popped out of the soil about 8 hours after she was planted! Today is day 2 for her. Kinda shitty cell pic, sorry.

View attachment 816831

GOG x TS is just one day behind her sister, she popped up today. Today is day 1. A little better cell pic.

View attachment 816834

Both of these ladies will get 5 times recycled super soil in the lower half of the tall 6 gallon fabric containers. There is still roots from the previous plants that haven't quite broken down too. Meaning, the shit is crazy active and ready to make some big healthy plants!

The top half will be from a fresh bag of nectar of the gods number 8 soil.

They will get one 300w LED panel each and be given water only there whole lives. Maybe some worm poop soup if I feel like making any.

Enjoy.:pass:
Mine popped about the same time as @NoRobo but it took me a few days to get them into rockwool as I had a wee harvest to make room and free up some GT205 NFT systems for these 2.

100% germination here after 12 hours or so soaking on water and then put in root riot blocks which then went into a propagator sprayed with water on the inside to keep humidity up. These ones were germinated near a 250W LED for some warmth and light......but not to much......it was about 24 degrees where I put them.

View attachment 817753

View attachment 817752

They are now about a metre away from a 600W dual spectrum HPS with 0.4ms of IONIC hydro grow in the res and pH'd down to 5.5.

You guys are making me jealous, but if I pop some now I'll have a jungle before my next Harvest and I want to avoid that.

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

You guys are making me jealous, but if I pop some now I'll have a jungle before my next Harvest and I want to avoid that.

It'll come round soon enough bud. I was cutting it close with starting these before I had a spot to put them in but with a week off and another 4 seeds for each I figured I could make it work.

room1910-1.jpg

It's a bit of a bodge until I get that Himalaya Orange Diesel down and then I plan on changing the cool tube back to a basic reflector.

Hopefully I can keep these ones on a tighter leash......that HOD got a bit tall:haha: (should still produce nugs like hand grenades and taste like fresh orange juice :smoking:)

I have been asked by ShortStuff to test these new crosses and I know they have sent some out to other growers on here so I thought I would start a test thread which anyone can join when they are ready.

Apparently these 2 crosses are completely untested and are fresh from the breeding room so they have no idea how they will perform but think with the genetic mix going into them that there should be some pretty tasty offspring.

:pass::smoking:
funfunfun!

View attachment 817753

View attachment 817752

beautiful newbies!

Back