Indoor Shortstuff Seeds Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit and Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia Test Thread

I've been so wanting to drop my seeds and get going on this, but if I do I'm going to be grown in the aisles. It seems some of my CBD plants get a little bigger than what I was planning so accident I probably will be growing in aisles. Anyway, I hope I'll be in this thing about the third week in November it might be safer to wait till December 1st.

It will be well worth waiting for whenever you get them started!

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

Been busy here chopping a Himalaya Orange Diesel and clearing up so I can get these under a normal shade and get that big cooltube out of my wee growroom.

room0111-1.jpg

Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit;
room0111-2.jpg

Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia:
room0111-3.jpg

Not that I checked the labels but the APA cross has been the bigger one since the first set of true leaves.

Time to get them into those cleaned out GT205 NFT table systems and cover up those algae covered roots. The algae shouldn't make a difference other than it's not pretty so I'm happy with the head start I've given myself before my next HPS harvest. I'll hopefully have a Auto Blueberry Chemdawg harvest before that too as I'm on to bloom nutes on my first LED grow:smoking:

:pass:

Back