Day 31
20170518_102557.jpg

20170518_161111.jpg

20170518_161250.jpg

Day 49
Harvested in stages. As with female autoflowers, male autoflowers certainly do not mature all at once. :deadhorse:
Many already know that, but I learned something new. Photoperiod males seem to mature more uniformly. All branches would develop staminates and open simultaneously.
No staminates on lower section of short stuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] at 7 weeks. Entire top section harvested.
Not exactly everlasting, but able to provide pollen for weeks.

Last edited:
Through its name it is implied that the Short Stuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG](Lowryder [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] pheno-hunted) is diminutive. True it does not tower to 20 ft like a grand Columbian Gold, but it does have potential to reach photoperiod height. In order to control the height, I kept it in a [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] which seems to be 2/3 gal(around 2.5 ltr). I also topped it, almost chopping it in half, in an effort to stunt it. The genetics will still make the male stretch in flower. The side branches took over and reached the same height as the top prior to flower and exceeded it. They did not stop stretching throughout flower.
If such a male were fostered for heavier production, 1 meter or more seems possible. There was nothing provided other than H20 and light in regular Promix.
This is the last update for my Short Stuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Male.
Thank You for reading.
:pass:

Back