I see a subtitle of "Micron Genetics". Are you an established breeder or getting started? I think there is a ton of potential for new breeders and dwarf autos with the legal market. IMO, dwarfs have the advantage of growing personal use amounts without alerting the neighborhood with a 12 foot tall "Train Wreck" plant in the back yard.

I see a subtitle of "Micron Genetics". Are you an established breeder or getting started? I think there is a ton of potential for new breeders and dwarf autos with the legal market. IMO, dwarfs have the advantage of growing personal use amounts without alerting the neighborhood with a 12 foot tall "Train Wreck" plant in the back yard.
Currently just in the experimental phase. Learning about genetics that are a bit more manageable size for someone with physical limitations. Being a person who appreciates bonzais, I aim to keep varieties as diminutive as possible, but still introduce something unique someday

Last edited:
Currently just in the experimental phase. Learning about genetics that are a bit more manageable size for someone with physical limitations. Being a person who appreciates bonzais, I aim to keep varieties as diminutive as possible, but still introduce something unique someday

Going to stick with Short Stuff genetics for the summer and cross Shark Bite with SS#1. I've been reading High Times mag since a teen, started a few grows but never finished one. I'm also very interested in strains that can be grown in small spaces but have decent yields. Legalization has made it possible for me to put seeds in soil and really learn from experienced growers instead of just looking at beautiful plants in magazines and online.

Going to stick with Short Stuff genetics for the summer and cross Shark Bite with SS#1. I've been reading High Times mag since a teen, started a few grows but never finished one. I'm also very interested in strains that can be grown in small spaces but have decent yields. Legalization has made it possible for me to put seeds in soil and really learn from experienced growers instead of just looking at beautiful plants in magazines and online.
A lot of the senior growers here produce autoflowers that would outmatch anything they feature in HT, time vs yield, its amazing. Especially the outdoorsmen

I would love to see a Sharkbite grow. I planted a few seeds that died off before they were all the way out of the ground.

At day 20 of life. 6 nodes, working on 7th and 8th. Preflowers visible by day 18, but not fully formed. By day 20, preflowers are a bit more defined. I am calling this a male.

20170506_031040.jpg

20170506_030909.jpg

20170506_030902.jpg

20170506_030918.jpg

20170506_031000.jpg

Back