I'm using 2 gallon grow bags and the roots only use half of that. 12 plants fit in a 2x4x5 tent. Out of 5 ladies pollinated I've got enough seeds for several years. I can fit 18 bags and remove 6 plants leaving up to 12 ladies. I do think the Sharkbite might work better since they don't branch out like the SS#1. I'll cross them and see how the hybrids do. Do you have more seeds to plant or in need?

I'm using 2 gallon grow bags and the roots only use half of that. 12 plants fit in a 2x4x5 tent. Out of 5 ladies pollinated I've got enough seeds for several years. I can fit 18 bags and remove 6 plants leaving up to 12 ladies. I do think the Sharkbite might work better since they don't branch out like the SS#1. I'll cross them and see how the hybrids do. Do you have more seeds to plant or in need?
Thanks for offering, but its against site terms.

Last edited:
20170508_201412.jpg

Definitely male

Looking good man. Great strain, i just harvested one a few days ago:smoking:

Looking good man. Great strain, i just harvested one a few days ago:smoking:
I definitely got a look at her. Kinda began extruding resin a bit later, but was covered in a week. Inspirational. Dunno if you have already had a sample flower or not yet.

I definitely got a look at her. Kinda began extruding resin a bit later, but was covered in a week. Inspirational. Dunno if you have already had a sample flower or not yet.
Yeah the flower is pretty good, best ive grown so far out of 3 strains for sure. Just got it into the jar a day ago after drying.
Its frostier than my first two grows(nirvana NL and blue mystic autos took 80 days each) and was done in 65 days from seed so im pretty happy with it, will grow it again one day since i still have some beans.
I think i like the effect of the ss#1 more than the NL and blue mystic too.

Last edited:
Back