Micron Creek

Breeder/Craftsman
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bees Knees
In order to provide adequate updates, I will start this log. This is just a part of the Micron Genetics Experiment found in the Photoperiod Breeding Section. I will be providing weekly updates as another of these is also germinated. As rare as reg. Autos are they cannot be wasted. Coupled with microspace cultivation, and KIND nutrients. This will be an interesting view of the one and only Lowryder, selected and bred to Short Stuff standards, and provided as the quintessential building block for breeders aspiring to creat unique dwarf autos.
Short Stuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
Northern Lights 2 x William's Wonder x "Mexican" Ruderalis

Day 1
20170417_154041.jpg

Day 4
20170420_201112.jpg

Being in a [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] container may prove detrimental as I wouldn't normally flower anything in a container that small. The goal is not yield however, but genetics. Even in a [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] the SS#1, and soon to be second SS#1 will either produce pollen or pistils, either sex can be accomodated by either a photo male or female. Ideally there will be a male and female SS#1 to make a new generation of purely autoflower.

Remember, I'm a total noob. I just did some quick research on good soil and haven't given them anything for nutrients. FF Ocean forest and distilled water. I think the FF has too much nitrogen in it for these little plants. I looked all over the place for a start-to-finish Short Stuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] grow but couldn't find one. Been reading a lot on this forum but just recently registered to follow this particular journal. Thanks. I'll start a journal on the next grow when I have some seeds to plant. Only 6 out of 10 germinated and I ended up with 5 females and one male.

DSCF2863 (2).JPG

Remember, I'm a total noob. I just did some quick research on good soil and haven't given them anything for nutrients. FF Ocean forest and distilled water. I think the FF has too much nitrogen in it for these little plants. I looked all over the place for a start-to-finish Short Stuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] grow but couldn't find one. Been reading a lot on this forum but just recently registered to follow this particular journal. Thanks.

View attachment 743481
So which strain did you pollinate them with, another SS#1?

Pollinated with SS#1.
Off to a great start. I no longer use ocean forest, just promix w/great white and botanicare kind. I had an entire season destroyed by ocean forest with highly acidic ph, never using it again. Promix has everything for veg, and no more issues other than gnats now and then.

Back