Grow Mediums Setting Up Your Auto Pots

I've never experienced root rot in soil. I'd say the soil you had was contaminated if this was in auto pots.

:cheers:
quicker to the draw.

although since i am here browsing around.
i recently switched back to coco since i had some serious root rot on 3 plants in a row, like the worst smelling rot ever.
very likely it was shit in the soil soaking that started it, not the bottom feeding.
is there anything you do to help prevent this? or is this more a product of fox farms?

Hi pop i asked you the otherday about this gg from ilgm in ffof amended with the bells and whistles in a 4x4 just water and calmag and dripclean could i run some mico from general hydroponics in my res and when it come down to the last two weeks would it hurt to add moab flower booster

Attachments

• 20200608_195433[294].jpg
    20200608_195433[294].jpg
    642.8 KB · Views: 197
I'm not familiar with that product and I personally don't believe in using bloom boosters. you can give it a try if you wish, but that's a good looking plant, I wouldn't mess with it!

Hi pop i asked you the otherday about this gg from ilgm in ffof amended with the bells and whistles in a 4x4 just water and calmag and dripclean could i run some mico from general hydroponics in my res and when it come down to the last two weeks would it hurt to add moab flower booster

Good looking lady in the autoPot. Just keep doing what you are doing now. Too often I have found myself with a good tent full of ladies and I want to add something or change something. The best thing is to keep on doing. Then see what happens after your harvest. If you are pleased hen wtf, enjoy.

Hey guys... concerned I have I overwatering symptoms and wondering if I should cut the res for a day or so? And if so can that mess anything up like build up salt?

coco with about 35-40% perlite
1plus clay pebbles at the bottom
Worst impacted plant has an air dome
Feeding Dakine 420
Have been doing a weekly feeding of ph’d water and Dakine420s

Here is a little background on my journey with autopots... any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

second run with auto pots, first run I was in organic coco and ended up with root rot on a plant late in flower :/ it feels like I might be heading that direction again with one or more. I switch to water feed nutes this run and the manufacturer calls for a weekly flush with beneficials... reading through this thread tells me I should probably bag that step and keep feeding nutes straight through...

That said, I’m concerned one or more of my plants is showing signs of overwatering (could it be lock out? Idk) cleaned out the trays and moved some things around this weekend so it’s likely the trays got filled up more than they were when I took the plants out, which I guess could impact things...

Not sure what to do at this point, hold tight? Turn it off and let things dry out?

Attachments

• B5C6F41F-7B68-4A34-8DC7-7AD25699E42E.jpeg
    B5C6F41F-7B68-4A34-8DC7-7AD25699E42E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 100
  • 72E55FFB-7D86-4B94-8B23-5EAB2A7A9766.jpeg
    72E55FFB-7D86-4B94-8B23-5EAB2A7A9766.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 103
  • 24F08313-5BEA-4F74-9F65-BDF587C6CDEC.jpeg
    24F08313-5BEA-4F74-9F65-BDF587C6CDEC.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 113
  • 2DF27A33-654B-4AFD-BCF6-DC912CCA1C14.jpeg
    2DF27A33-654B-4AFD-BCF6-DC912CCA1C14.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
Hey guys... concerned I have I overwatering symptoms and wondering if I should cut the res for a day or so? And if so can that mess anything up like build up salt?

coco with about 35-40% perlite
1plus clay pebbles at the bottom
Worst impacted plant has an air dome
Feeding Dakine 420
Have been doing a weekly feeding of ph’d water and Dakine420s

Here is a little background on my journey with autopots... any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

second run with auto pots, first run I was in organic coco and ended up with root rot on a plant late in flower :/ it feels like I might be heading that direction again with one or more. I switch to water feed nutes this run and the manufacturer calls for a weekly flush with beneficials... reading through this thread tells me I should probably bag that step and keep feeding nutes straight through...

That said, I’m concerned one or more of my plants is showing signs of overwatering (could it be lock out? Idk) cleaned out the trays and moved some things around this weekend so it’s likely the trays got filled up more than they were when I took the plants out, which I guess could impact things...

Not sure what to do at this point, hold tight? Turn it off and let things dry out?
Others may say something else, and that is fine. When I have the burnt tips, it meant for me that the nutes were too much, so you could back off a bit. I use 100% coco and Mega Crop V3. You can send these pics to infirmary , also.

Back