Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

@Slomo - Nice bud!!

@AussieBogan thanks for joining!

@Dudeski - hey my friend...so glad you could make it my friend!!

Updating....tomorrow is a day of magic!! April the 1st and 6 of 8 strains are hitting the dirt....still no sweets but they should be here on monday!! Woohoo!

Okay so into paper towel goes tomorrow around noon goes:

X1 Dutch Passion Think Fast (destined for the full sun garden)

X1 Dutch Passion Blueberry (destined for the test garden)

X1 Dinafem Blue Widow (destined for the test garden)

X1 Bomb Seeds Widow Bomb (destined for the test garden)

X1 Bomb Seeds Atomic (destined for the full sun garden)

X1 Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice (destined for the full sun garden)

If fortune shines these will be in paper tower monday morning.

Sweet Seeds Green Poison (destined for the full sun garden)

Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel (destined for the test garden)

Using a few sheets of damp paper towel and put in ziplock baggies in the stealth cabinet that is usually around 80-82 degrees. Humidity is super dry in the cab(usually 25-30%RH), so it pays to mist spray the plants alot during the early phase.

Once i see 1/4" tails, i will plant into promix in as many 7'X7"X9" pots i can fit then the rest in 16oz cups...i am pressed for room for the time being, as i have 4 autos still finishing up in flower. I will plant what photos i can in 7"X7" pots until i can only fill cups for the remaining, until room clears out, then a transplant when i can. Really its working out perfect...no wasted time with lights off, always try to keep them running and completing their assigned task. ;)

Can't wait to see, @912GreenSkell !!
My Mandala Safaris just went outside into the dirt today!

Woohoo- in the ground the girls are...nice maria!

Okay we have some action on my and... at 24 hours from hitting the paper towel we had 2 split shells ready to plant:
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] to sprout was Dinafems Blue Widow @Dinafem-Mark nice going speedy sprouter!
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is Dutch Passions Think Fast - look out, this is my pre selection for the outdoor contest.

At 30 hours from hitting the paper towel we have the rest of the crew ready for dirt except for the now getting old Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice(pack is 3 years old). Only had enough room to fill 2 7" pots with the think fast and the blue widow...the rest are in 16oz cups for the next 2-3 weeks while the autos finish up.

My Sweet Seeds' Cream Mandarin XL, and Dark Devil are out of the ground, but still waiting on the Jack 47.
Pics in my journal thread. Going to learn from you, @912GreenSkell !! :D

Hey maria!! I was up last night and was checking out your threads! Looking good so far!! Nice work!

So I have 2 warriors up above the dirt line. First is the Blue Widow followed closely by the Think Fast. So 2 up, 4 in the dirt, and 2 more in paper towel(no action yet). Ive decided that I will be starting to flush the Stone 99 after she dries from the most recent feed. Autoeuphoria is getting a couple more feeds and she is done, as well as the auto night queen. Once those are out of there I can work around the cherry bomb and portal ruby with the photos transplanted into 7" pots.
@Dudeski - plan in a bit behind schedule, but it is going as planned!!

I didn't know of a contest ... :cheers: will gladly join ... i will be growing with Guerrilla tabs from Biotabs .. im delegating my grow ... so being able to tell to just water :thumbsup: big bonus :rofl:

Cheers :pass:
Hey @Slowmo have you used those guerilla tabs on autos before? I was seriosly considering using a KIS nutrient pack to ammend my soil and compost. These look interesting too. Hmmm...

Back