Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

For sure, will do...thank bud. May the 1st start so lots of time still for that one.

Anyone out there want a shot at a gladiator rank, taking me on using any of the photo strains I am running? Should be an easy win for you, if you have a good spot for the 4 test garden/ limited plants!!(cream caramel, dp blueberry, dinafem blue widow and bomb seeds widowbomb) Anyone got the kahunas?? :D
.......should be an easy win for you......hahahahahahahahahahahaha

And again, thanks so much for checking this out everyone!! If the season doesn't get too crazy with the weather, there will be some gargantuan plants. At worst maybe I can get a pic of me trying to stabilize my plants in a tornado! hahahahahaha
not going to happen, just hexed twisters on the 45th

Thanks for the tag. I will be enjoying the show:pop:
I would love to grow outdoors but the risk is too high in my area for my liking.
My one plant micro grow gives me enough meds for night time use so im happy with it for now until i move to another area. One is better than none!:jointman:

I hope you have great weather this season!:vibes::goodluck::karmacloud:

well im subbed up thanks for the shout out!.. good luck man i may throw a bud into your outdoor contest bro

im doing DINAFEM critical cheese and DP blueberry also so should be interesting, far as autos all i have in stock is MEPHISTO atm..

well im subbed up thanks for the shout out!.. good luck man i may throw a bud into your outdoor contest bro

im doing DINAFEM critical cheese and DP blueberry also so should be interesting, far as autos all i have in stock is MEPHISTO atm..

Great man!! Whats your outdoor spot like for growing your photos? GUerilla style?

Back