Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

And again, thanks so much for checking this out everyone!! If the season doesn't get too crazy with the weather, there will be some gargantuan plants. At worst maybe I can get a pic of me trying to stabilize my plants in a tornado! hahahahahaha

@912GreenSkell man what a line up :cheers:

I will be doing quite a few outdoor auto's this year

DinaFem White Cheese
Sweet Seeds Green Poison
Sweet Seeds Black Jack
Zenseeds Amnesia Automatic
Mephisto Skywalker
Mephisto Heisenberg Special
Mephisto Orange Crack
Zambeza NYC Diesel

and my own cbd haze x DP Think Different cross for a possible nice male ;)

Some will be grown in pots other in mother earth:bighug:

:pass:

Cheers ... 2017 will be great ... i can feel it :crying:

Hot damn, 4 pages when I started reading and now 5. Looks like you got enough company here, I'll now out....naaaaaah!
I'm excited to see this from the get go. Good luck buddy!
A battle against Witchy...I don't know who's crazier. That's gonna be a battle for the books.
I've been muddling over the idea of an outdoor grow this season, now that its legal. I just may, be buggin the crap out of ya, in a month or so.

Here's to some luscious trunks in 2017!:cheers:

Subbed up! Good luck and good vibes man! I'll be creepin in the back row lol!

View attachment 724501
208cd5f61434a8f247d1d00c9d164848.jpg

@912GreenSkell man what a line up :cheers:

I will be doing quite a few outdoor auto's this year

DinaFem White Cheese
Sweet Seeds Green Poison
Sweet Seeds Black Jack
Zenseeds Amnesia Automatic
Mephisto Skywalker
Mephisto Heisenberg Special
Mephisto Orange Crack
Zambeza NYC Diesel

and my own cbd haze x DP Think Different cross for a possible nice male ;)

Some will be grown in pots other in mother earth:bighug:

:pass:

Cheers ... 2017 will be great ... i can feel it :crying:

EXCELLENT man!! (not very often I yell!! :D)

Will you be joining the outdoor contest? Please do!! Voting criteria will not be about biggest plant(no overview pics for voting). Voting will be based on a single bud/cola pic and also based on a dry bud pic(2 pics per entry) instead of overview pics. The contest will have an auto and a photoperiod category and entrants will be allowed one entry per category.
Great strain line up man!! Good luck!

XCELLENT man!! (not very often I yell!! :D)

Will you be joining the outdoor contest? Please do!! Voting criteria will not be about biggest plant(no overview pics for voting). Voting will be based on a single bud/cola pic and also based on a dry bud pic(2 pics per entry) instead of overview pics. The contest will have an auto and a photoperiod category and entrants will be allowed one entry per category.
Great strain line up man!! Good luck!

I didn't know of a contest ... :cheers: will gladly join ... i will be growing with Guerrilla tabs from Biotabs .. im delegating my grow ... so being able to tell to just water :thumbsup: big bonus :rofl:

Cheers :pass:

@Gatorbackbob - if I catch you in the back of the party one more time, I am going to whip handfuls of joints at you! :D

Hot damn, 4 pages when I started reading and now 5. Looks like you got enough company here, I'll now out....naaaaaah!
I'm excited to see this from the get go. Good luck buddy!
A battle against Witchy...I don't know who's crazier. That's gonna be a battle for the books.
I've been muddling over the idea of an outdoor grow this season, now that its legal. I just may, be buggin the crap out of ya, in a month or so.

Here's to some luscious trunks in 2017!:cheers:

Haha yeah I must be crazy trying to take on witchy and dwc monsters!

Get some going!! Shoot me a pm, tag, quote, or whatever and we'll talk about your climate and get a plan together if you decided you want to give it a go...love outdoor grown weed, and cant wait to see what you can do under the sun bud!! Honestly a legal outdoor few grow...you would be crazy not to, unless security is the issue.

Back