Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Thanks for the tag bro! This is awesome, so many strains! Can't wait to see the two WW's head to head!

Also interested in the Brooklyn sunrise again.

:vibe:good vibes coming!

Cant wait to reload the Brooklyn sunrise!! Its my number one strain for depression.

Speaking of which the strains... This grow is semi-cutthroat. If a seed doesn't sprout or dies in the first 2 weeks due to errors on my end it will be restarted. No runts will be culled unless they are really, really hurting within 14 days. I only grow 1 of each seed, no growing multiples and culling, its all or nothing. There might be some fertilizer juggling for the first 45-60 days, but once they hit the rich outdoor dirt I am confident I wont need to do anything to them once they settle in. Got to love the sheer growing power of well rotted horse manure and lime.

Brooklyn Sunrise, is that the ak47 diesel cross? If I remember correctly it was fantastic

Yeah bud, Brooklyn Diesel X AK (assuming ak420/47 but DP doesn't specify) Just an awesome fun uphigh. She has one hell of stink too...I could smell this plant from 25 yards easily. All fruity smell until it hit the jars then the fuel stink came out.

I'm on board for this one . :thumbsup:
Anatidaephobia-is-the-weird-fear-that-somewhere-somehow-a-duck-is-watching-you..jpg

Am jealous as fuck.. in about 3months i grow the Colorado cookies [emoji4] nice strains man [emoji106] [emoji111]

Indoor the cookies did very well, but in cold weather she got hit hard...really fantastic toke though!! Looking forward to busting out another cookies in the winter.

Cant wait to see what sweet can do in my climate....that's the only order of seed I am waiting for...hope they show so I can give them a run!! Otherwise I will have to sub them with something else.

@farmergreen007 - I had you in my mind to tag, but slipped the list cause I got too high on autowhite widow...hahahahaha great you could make it buddo! Whatcha growing this season bud?

this summer I will be growing out two breeding projects I am working on, one auto I'm calling lost dragon and an early flowering photo I'm calling early blues. I will have some White widow x big bud, blueberry dragons, and if I get enough $$$ soon enough I I will get some Auto Brooklyn sunrise and I would like to try one of sweetseeds fast versions.

Back