Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Yes, I have, thanks. I should go check it again, though.
Between GreenSkell and myself, we're in totally diff environments, though.
Back to that pinned thread......... hehe.........

Yes we are in very different climates for sure...the biggest variance being the major difference in daylight hours in your location vs mine. Although....many, many of the techniques work well in any climate. Fine tune the differences and it will work without a doubt.

Speaking of the Monster Training Guide for photoperiods...this thread has been down since the end of potpros...I am on the verge of reconstructing the thread with a bunch of new additions...work as quick as I can to get it up before too may get on the outdoor photoperiod strain train! Expect an updated version within a couple of days!

Yes we are in very different climates for sure...the biggest variance being the major difference in daylight hours in your location vs mine. Although....many, many of the techniques work well in any climate. Fine tune the differences and it will work without a doubt.

Speaking of the Monster Training Guide for photoperiods...this thread has been down since the end of potpros...I am on the verge of reconstructing the thread with a bunch of new additions...work as quick as I can to get it up before too may get on the outdoor photoperiod strain train! Expect an updated version within a couple of days!

55' north here long summer days perfect for autos :d5:

Back