Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

You should try Ministry of Cannabis Blueberry Domina a Blueberry x Black Domina auto cross! I'll be growing more of it this summer!

My first love was a pure White Widow from Serious Seeds back in the early 90's. Though I couldn't get away with the strain outdoors due to mold and late flower trigger, indoors it was the most potent weed I had ever seen, and it would make a Widow out out many seasoned smokers I knew at the time. Now that there is soooooo many Widow strains and crosses that can be grown outdoor its time to find my ideal Widow!! As we all know this years theme is Widows Blues, and that combines my old favorite White Widow along with another personal favorite of mine the Blueberry.

The following Plants are following the theme:
Auto White Widow XXL Dinafem
AWW Dutch Passion
Blueberry Photo DP
WidowBomb photo Bomb Seeds
Blue Widow Dinafem
Moby Dick XXL (Haze X WW) Dinafem
Glueberry OG

So back to the grow...we have a think fast and a Blue widow well above the soil, and also the Blueberry, Widowbomb, and Atomic are just above the dirt. I dug a bit, and the fruity chronic is also almost above the dirt, should be by morning. Green Poison by Sweet has cracked her shell at 30 hrs and is in the dirt with a 1/4" long taproot. Nothing on Cream caramel..hopefully she is cracked in the morning for a 100% germination rate....umm why do folks soak in a shot glass of water I wonder? Just to waste 24 hours? :D :D :D
Getting ready to flush out auto euphoria and Stone 99 autos, and DP's Auto NIghtQueen after another feed or two...still a ways to go on the Cherry Bomb and the portal Ruby.

So many choices so little time. Though I want a whack of BB and WW, I didn't want to dedicate my full grow to the 2 strains since they are both heavy narcotic stones, and I also need some uphigh's for my medical issues, so I like to split it up a bit to et varied effect. Also, its often hard to find an outdoor info on strains, so making decisions on the fly basing them on gut feelings is always a gamble.

I can understand. Maybe next year you can do a range of your fave sativa strain!

You should try Ministry of Cannabis Blueberry Domina a Blueberry x Black Domina auto cross! I'll be growing more of it this summer!

I'll put it on my list!! Havent grown a domina yet, but wanted to for some time!!

I can understand. Maybe next year you can do a range of your fave sativa strain!

I am hoping to find my sativa highs in a select few photos, but mostly looking for sativa buzz from the autos....DP's Brooklyn sunrise is the best I have found so far, but there is lots out there still to try!! Think Nevills haze next year for sure.

All this outdoor grow talk has me wanting to pack my bags and head somewhere i can join you! This is going to be an amazing season

:vibe:

Pack you bags!! :D

I'll put it on my list!! Havent grown a domina yet, but wanted to for some time!!

I am hoping to find my sativa highs in a select few photos, but mostly looking for sativa buzz from the autos....DP's Brooklyn sunrise is the best I have found so far, but there is lots out there still to try!! Think Nevills haze next year for sure.

Pack you bags!! :D

Dont tempt me! I dont mind trimming, love fishing, but dont know about shoveling snow! Lol, but an angry bride hunting me down scares me. Shes a country girl, can shoot a gun

..hopefully she is cracked in the morning for a 100% germination rate....umm why do folks soak in a shot glass of water I wonder? Just to waste 24 hours? :D :D :D

I really wondered this myself. I had always just gone paper towel, as soon as it's open into the soil it goes. This time around I tried each method. I found that the seeds took longer to pop open in the cup of water but they do all open at 36-48 hours. i wasn't sure about soaking that long but did anyhow. After planting 14 seeds (7 seeds with each method), 4 out of 5 seeds above soil so far were germed only in a cup of water. Not sure why this is but found it interesting.

Dont tempt me! I dont mind trimming, love fishing, but dont know about shoveling snow! Lol, but an angry bride hunting me down scares me. Shes a country girl, can shoot a gun

Oh your wife would love it here! Lots of country! Further north you go the more country there is!

I really wondered this myself. I had always just gone paper towel, as soon as it's open into the soil it goes. This time around I tried each method. I found that the seeds took longer to pop open in the cup of water but they do all open at 36-48 hours. i wasn't sure about soaking that long but did anyhow. After planting 14 seeds (7 seeds with each method), 4 out of 5 seeds above soil so far were germed only in a cup of water. Not sure why this is but found it interesting.

Ha maybe there is something to it then!! I dunno...just had such high germination rates I don't know why I would change. Love it how everybody does things a bit different, but we all get mostly the same results. Canna is something versatile!!

Back