Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

I soak 24 hours in a cup then straight to the soil. Its dark and moist in the soil too! That way im not handling the seed.

That's me, too. Seeing vids and photos of people handling (even with tweezers) germed seeds with 1" long roots --- no!!!!!!!
I let them just crack, and maybe poke out no more than 1-2mm, and plant them in the dark moist soil.
After reading a thread here, maybe by Master TaNg, that deeper planting is good to help shed the helmet head, I've planted slightly deeper than in the past.
Maybe 1.5+cm, 1/2" or a little more.

Lol skelly, she has been tainted by the city! Plus she doesn't care for my smokin, i gets the stoopids if i have too much. She doesn't care for the herb, ive tried

:D Haha :D

That's me, too. Seeing vids and photos of people handling (even with tweezers) germed seeds with 1" long roots --- no!!!!!!!
I let them just crack, and maybe poke out no more than 1-2mm, and plant them in the dark moist soil.
After reading a thread here, maybe by Master TaNg, that deeper planting is good to help shed the helmet head, I've planted slightly deeper than in the past.
Maybe 1.5+cm, 1/2" or a little more.

Oh I have mine in soil long before 1". Some things I do take for granted and don't even think about, and one of those things is fine careful surgery type jobs. If I screw up it will be a watering incident, not the planting. I like paper towel since I know the seed is split the tap root is growing. A nice gentle planting 1/4" with some nice powdered dirt on top and they are ready to rock. Might get a shellhead every 20 plants, but again I have no problems removing shells or skins. Doing miniature paintings helps me keep a steady hand, this is a 3/4" X 1" freehand banner I painted
IMG_2438.JPG

Doing miniature paintings helps me keep a steady hand, this is a 3/4" X 1" freehand banner I painted
View attachment 729126
Damn my man, that's impressive! I once shrunk some Chinese art down to 2" x 1.5" and hand coloured it with watercolour pencils and a very fine brush. I was immensely pleased with it! Should I expect to find beginners' tutorials on the net, do you think? I won't go asking you to look as your internet isn't fantastic. I mean, tuts for freehand painting.

Mephisto Alien vs Triangle....... One of the most potent Sativas I've ever smoked! probably in the top three!

I'll put it on my list!! Havent grown a domina yet, but wanted to for some time!!

I am hoping to find my sativa highs in a select few photos, but mostly looking for sativa buzz from the autos....DP's Brooklyn sunrise is the best I have found so far, but there is lots out there still to try!! Think Nevills haze next year for sure.

Pack you bags!! :D

Try doing that with a hand that shakes like a paint mixer...........

:D Haha :D

Oh I have mine in soil long before 1". Some things I do take for granted and don't even think about, and one of those things is fine careful surgery type jobs. If I screw up it will be a watering incident, not the planting. I like paper towel since I know the seed is split the tap root is growing. A nice gentle planting 1/4" with some nice powdered dirt on top and they are ready to rock. Might get a shellhead every 20 plants, but again I have no problems removing shells or skins. Doing miniature paintings helps me keep a steady hand, this is a 3/4" X 1" freehand banner I painted
View attachment 729126

Damn my man, that's impressive! I once shrunk some Chinese art down to 2" x 1.5" and hand coloured it with watercolour pencils and a very fine brush. I was immensely pleased with it! Should I expect to find beginners' tutorials on the net, do you think? I won't go asking you to look as your internet isn't fantastic. I mean, tuts for freehand painting.

Absolutely there is...I just had a look. Do a web search for Freehand Miniature Banner Tutorial.

Mephisto Alien vs Triangle....... One of the most potent Sativas I've ever smoked! probably in the top three!

Excellent thanks man!! I already have the AvT on the list to try from others recommendations, as well as Fantasmo. Probably run these in the stealth cab next season to try them out...long overdue!!

Try doing that with a hand that shakes like a paint mixer...........

Haha yeah!! In the early years of my injury I couldn't do steady work like that...between the shakes and the dizziness it couldn't be done.

Woke up this morning and boom we have a Cream Caramel with a 1/2" tail. She is in the dirt. Green poison is above the dirt line. Full crew doing just fine!! Flushing out the Stone 99 Auto to make more room....euphoria next closely followed by the nightqueen.

Back