Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

:D Haha :D

Oh I have mine in soil long before 1". Some things I do take for granted and don't even think about, and one of those things is fine careful surgery type jobs. If I screw up it will be a watering incident, not the planting. I like paper towel since I know the seed is split the tap root is growing. A nice gentle planting 1/4" with some nice powdered dirt on top and they are ready to rock. Might get a shellhead every 20 plants, but again I have no problems removing shells or skins. Doing miniature paintings helps me keep a steady hand, this is a 3/4" X 1" freehand banner I painted
View attachment 729126
a plant surgeon! I could paint a 3/4 x 1, solid color, lol

:D Haha :D
Oh I have mine in soil long before 1". Some things I do take for granted and don't even think about, and one of those things is fine careful surgery type jobs. If I screw up it will be a watering incident, not the planting. I like paper towel since I know the seed is split the tap root is growing. A nice gentle planting 1/4" with some nice powdered dirt on top and they are ready to rock. Might get a shellhead every 20 plants, but again I have no problems removing shells or skins. Doing miniature paintings helps me keep a steady hand, this is a 3/4" X 1" freehand banner I painted
View attachment 729126

Oh nice dude!? Warhammer?

Oh nice dude!? Warhammer?

Yep you got it man! Rep incoming!
I paint miniatures and build scenery for a number of different miniatures games from fantasy, futuristic, modern, world war 2. Me and a couple of buddies get together, smoke grass, and have games on some crazy 3d battlefields.

Yep you got it man! Rep incoming!
I paint miniatures and build scenery for a number of different miniatures games from fantasy, futuristic, modern, world war 2. Me and a couple of buddies get together, smoke grass, and have games on some crazy 3d battlefields.
Yeah so... I love everything you just said. I'm still all about the Tau, 40k!

Very nice dude. Awesome grows you got going as well. Always love stopping in!

Yeah so... I love everything you just said. I'm still all about the Tau, 40k!

Very nice dude. Awesome grows you got going as well. Always love stopping in!

Awesome man! I do some pretty amazing scenery...I have a 4 foot table worth of ruined buildings(all with LED light effects like flickering lights and other wild effects like leds embedded in resin toxic pools) with suspended walkways almost done. All of the building can be connected with walkways, and the whole setup can be setup in infinite ways. This will be used for 40k, Necromunda, Nuclear Renaissance, Project Z, Bolt Action WW2 eastern front and pacific, All things Zombie and This is not a test.

Awesome man! I do some pretty amazing scenery...I have a 4 foot table worth of ruined buildings(all with LED light effects like flickering lights and other wild effects like leds embedded in resin toxic pools) with suspended walkways almost done. All of the building can be connected with walkways, and the whole setup can be setup in infinite ways. This will be used for 40k, Necromunda, Nuclear Renaissance, Project Z, Bolt Action WW2 eastern front and pacific, All things Zombie and This is not a test.

Sick bro, PM me sometime with some pics!

Going good over here!! Little plants are growing just fine!!

Think Fast Front, Blue Widow rear
IMG_5050.JPG

Widowbomb right, Cream caramel center, Atomic left - bumped up to 1.5ml Green Planet Grow Fuel..a bit too too strong for atomic.
IMG_5051.JPG

Blueberry, Fruity Chronic and Green POison all doing well. Green poison has shot right up(Day 11) and is perfectly in size with 4 day older plants(day 14).
IMG_5052.JPG

As soon as these autos are chopped i am transplanting into 7" pots...they are ready!!

Last edited:
Back