Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Hi guys

This is my first humble entry on AFN.

I've just bought some DP femi Blueberry to add to my current guerilla grow because it looks so tasty.

Current strains:

Shaman (DP)
Jamaican Pearl (Sensi Seeds)
Dane's Candy (Auto, Dane Strains)

Strains to add a little later:
Blueberry (DP)
Royal Haze (Auto, RQS)
Dane's Bluematic (Auto, Dane Strains)

Some say Blueberry can't really grow here (same with JP actually) but I want to give it a shot in this super nice and sunny location.

I have no experience growing Blueberry.

Any tips on how to start her up and what to look out for regarding nutes and soil etc? Unfortunately, I have no lamps so I'll sprout her indoors and take her out under some clear plastic cover pretty quickly ... at least that's the plan but I'd love to hear your input

I'm at 55N and it is still pretty freezing temperatures around here, but the grow is actually going ok so far under small homemade greenhouses. Progress a bit slow though, but that's to be expected.

I'll post some pics at some point!

Thanks!
cheers northern grower, 66.5 N here. Check out 912's "how to" grow guides and be sure to add your grow thread to your signature, your personal info page should lead you to your sig options

cheers northern grower, 66.5 N here. Check out 912's "how to" grow guides and be sure to add your grow thread to your signature, your personal info page should lead you to your sig options

66.5 N! That's so cool! Scandinavia?
I'm still getting to know this site and how it all works, feels kind of vast and confusing at the moment, I must say. Guess I'll have to spend more time in here then :)
Thanks for the advice. Love 912's guides - impressing stuff! I'll get a signature up and running asap.

I'm still getting to know this site and how it all works, feels kind of vast and confusing at the moment, I must say. Guess I'll have to spend more time in here then :)
Thanks for the advice. Love 912's guides - impressing stuff! I'll get a signature up and running asap.
NW Arctic Alaska!

Just checking in man, spring is ramping up and grows with it.
war.jpg

Cheers!

Hey feel free to tag, quote or pm me if you have any questions. Always willing to help out where i can.

Alright fellas!! Here we go Day 24 plants are doing well...not perfect(a couple are falling behind on feeds), but the crew is doing great!
Back Row Left to Right Widow Bomb,DP Blueberry, Dinafem Blue Widow
Front Row Left to Right Fruity Chronic Juice Delicious, Sweet Seeds Green Poison, Right DP Think Fast
IMG_5157.JPG

Left Cream Caramel(day 21) and Bomb Seeds Atomic(sensitive to stronger nutrients)
IMG_5158.JPG

Just checking in man, spring is ramping up and grows with it.
View attachment 741403

Cheers!

Thanks for stopping by bud!!

Back