Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Hey feel free to tag, quote or pm me if you have any questions. Always willing to help out where i can.

Alright fellas!! Here we go Day 24 plants are doing well...not perfect(a couple are falling behind on feeds), but the crew is doing great!
Back Row Left to Right Widow Bomb,DP Blueberry, Dinafem Blue Widow
Front Row Left to Right Fruity Chronic Juice Delicious, Sweet Seeds Green Poison, Right DP Think Fast
View attachment 741630

Left Cream Caramel(day 21) and Bomb Seeds Atomic(sensitive to stronger nutrients)
View attachment 741631

Thanks for stopping by bud!!
stout looking crew!, and always seems one is gonna be overly sensitive

Nice plants mate! :drool:
Today was so warm that my girls went out for 4hours. We had +12c/53f and when sun was shining here was quite warm. How is temperatures in your climate?

temps are all over the place....was over 20c yesterday and high of 7 degrees today...typical crazy shifts for this day and age! Supposed to be around 10 for the rest of the week.

IMG_4632.JPG
Yesterday was sunny...today something else

Hey feel free to tag, quote or pm me if you have any questions. Always willing to help out where i can.

Alright fellas!! Here we go Day 24 plants are doing well...not perfect(a couple are falling behind on feeds), but the crew is doing great!
Back Row Left to Right Widow Bomb,DP Blueberry, Dinafem Blue Widow
Front Row Left to Right Fruity Chronic Juice Delicious, Sweet Seeds Green Poison, Right DP Think Fast
View attachment 741630

Left Cream Caramel(day 21) and Bomb Seeds Atomic(sensitive to stronger nutrients)
View attachment 741631

Thanks for stopping by bud!!

What's up, 912? Babies look healthy and beautiful, man. I lost some plants due to family emergency, and a timer malfunction. Glueberry held up good as shit, though. Mainlined it, defoiled and lst'ed tonight. Stop by and check it out. Good growing, brother.

Damn its cold and rainy today!!

Anyways i put 10 autos in paper towel today. Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk, Cream Mandarin Xl, Dinafem Moby Dick XXL, AutoWhite Widow XXL, Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb. DP Gluberry OG, DP AWhite Widow, DP Brooklyn Sunrise, Portal Fairy Frost, Portal Nashira. Rock N' Roll!!

Photos are doing well....7 of 8 plants are responding well to 2ml Green PLanet Grow Fuel A+B and 2ML Pro Cal. The 8th(atomic) is on a light diet of 1.5ml Grow and 1.5ml procal. Planning to bump it up to 2.5ml next feed for the 7 eaters, and 2ml for the atomic. Also start adding a touch of B-52(1ml progressing to 2ml)

Back Row left to right: Widowbomb, DP Blueberry, Dinafem Blue Widow
Front row left to right: Fruity Chronic Juice, Green POison, Think Fast

IMG_5160.JPG

Left Cream Caramel, Right Bomb Atomic
IMG_5161.JPG

What's up, 912? Babies look healthy and beautiful, man. I lost some plants due to family emergency, and a timer malfunction. Glueberry held up good as shit, though. Mainlined it, defoiled and lst'ed tonight. Stop by and check it out. Good growing, brother.

Damn sorry about your losses!
Hey thanks bud...can you tag me to your journal, i want to check it out for sure.

@Maria Sanchez :D When i was a kid we used to go to florida, and i met one of the local kids that had never seen snow....i thought it was the weirdest thing ever. :D

Damn its cold and rainy today!!

Anyways i put 10 autos in paper towel today. Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk, Cream Mandarin Xl, Dinafem Moby Dick XXL, AutoWhite Widow XXL, Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb. DP Gluberry OG, DP AWhite Widow, DP Brooklyn Sunrise, Portal Fairy Frost, Portal Nashira. Rock N' Roll!!

Photos are doing well....7 of 8 plants are responding well to 2ml Green PLanet Grow Fuel A+B and 2ML Pro Cal. The 8th(atomic) is on a light diet of 1.5ml Grow and 1.5ml procal. Planning to bump it up to 2.5ml next feed for the 7 eaters, and 2ml for the atomic. Also start adding a touch of B-52(1ml progressing to 2ml)

Back Row left to right: Widowbomb, DP Blueberry, Dinafem Blue Widow
Front row left to right: Fruity Chronic Juice, Green POison, Think Fast

View attachment 742926

Left Cream Caramel, Right Bomb Atomic
View attachment 742927
What are the NPK values u use in grow period? Cheers [emoji482]

Back