Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Once again I'm prepared for some monsters my friend and the work of a top topper ,some different strains as previous years excited to see how the widow crosses perform have often considered growing but wasn't sure about performance outside,inside that widow sure turns out nice ,obviously blue berry does well inside and out ,I'm expecting some winners .

Once again I'm prepared for some monsters my friend and the work of a top topper ,some different strains as previous years excited to see how the widow crosses perform have often considered growing but wasn't sure about performance outside,inside that widow sure turns out nice ,obviously blue berry does well inside and out ,I'm expecting some winners .

To be honest i am a touch nervous about the widow crosses performance outdoors too...time will tell!

Looking good @912GreenSkell. I am looking forward to seeing how that bloody skunk does outdoor for you. I dont think i have seen it grown outdoor. I have a spft spot for all skunks though. A old skunk cut I got around 91 was the best plant I have ever had the pleasure of growing. I guess I just hope to see the old pheno pop back up? I wish I could start my plants indoor this year I might get some as healthy as your then. :cheers:

They're all looking great there @912GreenSkell.
I think it's a cool idea to grow a range of closely related plants.
See which company has really taken those genetics and made them shine!

Thats exactly what this is all about....compare similar genetics and hopefully perfect combos of effects for my med issues. Ive had very good results from BB and Widow genetic for pain, so i hope these strains do very well all around. Obviously reallllllly effective smoke will be regrown. ;)

Looking good @912GreenSkell. I am looking forward to seeing how that bloody skunk does outdoor for you. I dont think i have seen it grown outdoor. I have a spft spot for all skunks though. A old skunk cut I got around 91 was the best plant I have ever had the pleasure of growing. I guess I just hope to see the old pheno pop back up? I wish I could start my plants indoor this year I might get some as healthy as your then. :cheers:

Im a bit nervous growing a red strain in our high midsummer humidity due to spotting mold being very difficult. Time will tell!! Bloody skunk was not my first choice from sweet, i tried to get crystal candy and jack47 but availability wasnt there.

Speaking of which!! 24 hours and the following shells have split and are planted:
Sweet Bloody Skunk
DP AWhite Widow
Dinafem Moby Dick
Portal Fairy Frost
DP Brooklyn Sunrise

Looks like tonight most of the rest should be planted(just barely starting to split as of 4pm)

Thats exactly what this is all about....compare similar genetics and hopefully perfect combos of effects for my med issues. Ive had very good results from BB and Widow genetic for pain, so i hope these strains do very well all around. Obviously reallllllly effective smoke will be regrown. ;)

Im a bit nervous growing a red strain in our high midsummer humidity due to spotting mold being very difficult. Time will tell!! Bloody skunk was not my first choice from sweet, i tried to get crystal candy and jack47 but availability wasnt there.

Speaking of which!! 24 hours and the following shells have split and are planted:
Sweet Bloody Skunk
DP AWhite Widow
Dinafem Moby Dick
Portal Fairy Frost
DP Brooklyn Sunrise

Looks like tonight most of the rest should be planted(just barely starting to split as of 4pm)
I remember reading the pigment that gives all plant foliage a red colour as anti freeze properties. I am not sure how useful that is with a auto strain though? The early dutch breeders seemed to know a little about this. I found it interesting when i first heard of it. It shouldn't be hard to find a little info on with a quick Google search. Mould is easyer to spot on purple strains imoa but your right red can be hard to spot mould on for me. Crossing my fingers that you don't need to find any because you get none mate. :)

I remember reading the pigment that gives all plant foliage a red colour as anti freeze properties. I am not sure how useful that is with a auto strain though? The early dutch breeders seemed to know a little about this. I found it interesting when i first heard of it. It shouldn't be hard to find a little info on with a quick Google search. Mould is easyer to spot on purple strains imoa but your right red can be hard to spot mould on for me. Crossing my fingers that you don't need to find any because you get none mate. :)

Some of the autos almost certainly will deal with some mold...at least last year they did. :shrug: Its all good ;)

Damn sorry about your losses!
Hey thanks bud...can you tag me to your journal, i want to check it out for sure.

@Maria Sanchez :D When i was a kid we used to go to florida, and i met one of the local kids that had never seen snow....i thought it was the weirdest thing ever. :D

No worries, 912. I already have a couple replacements going. It also motivated me to redesign a couple things in the room, so even if that happened again, and it will, the babies will be fine for a few days; lesson learned.

Your young ladies are looking beautiful! On the way to tag you in, brother. :peace:

Back