Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

How is the euphoria doing?

Typical DP stock! She pulled a fairly exceptional recovery and is packing on flower...crystal production was very slow initially, but now she is just caked with trichs(more white than green on many bud tops). I pulled some underformed branches a few days ago and am giving it a test run in the vape right now...nice stuff for tiny unformed airy undergrowth. Sort of a minty flavour. Buds finally getting some density, should be a decent pull!!

@Dudeski - hey bud...here is a few pics of the euphoria in all of her glory..pic taken under blurple, but light balanced so they are mostly proper in colour. Starting to flush probably tomorrow or next day. Can't believe this plant went from almost culling to this!

Full plant overview
IMG_5011.JPG

Close up
IMG_5004.JPG

Another bud
IMG_5031.JPG

Something tells me Mr. @912GreenSkell is going to be more than a little stoned with this one........ :p

:slap:

Hey thanks for the rep maria!! Its funny...until 2.5 weeks go I wasn't impressed with this plant other than her resilience. Crystal count was low...she has done a major transformation in the last 2 weeks for sure!! Density was also low, she has hardened quite a bit, but she is still pretty fluffy, don't expect a giant yield, but it should be decent based on size and bud count.

And the photo plants... all are above the dirt and doing fine...nice 100% germination across the board. So far so good!! Just need to get them through the next 2 weeks(If I make a real error resulting in any death, it will happen in the next 2 weeks), and it should be smooth sailing.

Last edited:
Fukn A Skelly! Shes,a,beauty. The main stem on mine was as sticky as the buds! The smoke is still my favorite, hands down. I like sati thou, and she is.

I too love a good sativa. What kind of smell did you get from yours? Mine is like mint or menthol or a combination of the two...very unique. With the errors mine isn't a monster, but her main stalk has a 1" diameter for sure, maybe 1 1/2".

My first love was a pure White Widow from Serious Seeds back in the early 90's. Though I couldn't get away with the strain outdoors due to mold and late flower trigger, indoors it was the most potent weed I had ever seen, and it would make a Widow out out many seasoned smokers I knew at the time. Now that there is soooooo many Widow strains and crosses that can be grown outdoor its time to find my ideal Widow!! As we all know this years theme is Widows Blues, and that combines my old favorite White Widow along with another personal favorite of mine the Blueberry.

The following Plants are following the theme:
Auto White Widow XXL Dinafem
AWW Dutch Passion
Blueberry Photo DP
WidowBomb photo Bomb Seeds
Blue Widow Dinafem
Moby Dick XXL (Haze X WW) Dinafem
Glueberry OG

So back to the grow...we have a think fast and a Blue widow well above the soil, and also the Blueberry, Widowbomb, and Atomic are just above the dirt. I dug a bit, and the fruity chronic is also almost above the dirt, should be by morning. Green Poison by Sweet has cracked her shell at 30 hrs and is in the dirt with a 1/4" long taproot. Nothing on Cream caramel..hopefully she is cracked in the morning for a 100% germination rate....umm why do folks soak in a shot glass of water I wonder? Just to waste 24 hours? :D :D :D
Getting ready to flush out auto euphoria and Stone 99 autos, and DP's Auto NIghtQueen after another feed or two...still a ways to go on the Cherry Bomb and the portal Ruby.
when I soak I plant as soon as they sink

Back