Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

I was so hoping for silver linings
P1010061.JPG

Welll....my season is damn near over....4am got robbed...mother fuckers stole the majority of the fruity chronic juice...half the atomic and half the think fast....gawd...i feel like killing myself since i (and the few hurting folks i take care of) are now totally fucked.
What goes around comes around ........they will get theirs.....maybe not today or tomorrow but its in the post[emoji111][emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Good to hear some good news brother, hope the survivors get a good finish :karmacloud:
Pretty frosty here tonight in central BC on our way to to the lower 48.

Good to hear some good news brother, hope the survivors get a good finish :karmacloud:
Pretty frosty here tonight in central BC on our way to to the lower 48.

Hey thanks for stopping by and for the karma my friend! I heard they got over 30cm yesterday in alberta...hoping for another week or perhaps 2 of nice temps here, before it starts to fall apart...truth be told i am ready fro this season to end, and will likely start to cut something soon to help spread the work load out a bit.

Welll....my season is damn near over....4am got robbed...mother fuckers stole the majority of the fruity chronic juice...half the atomic and half the think fast....gawd...i feel like killing myself since i (and the few hurting folks i take care of) are now totally fucked.

Oh, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are any plants left?
That's terrible.
So sorry for you, Skelly!!!!

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

MJS

There is a silver lining to this story guys!! I dont want to divulge details, but much of the weed was recovered...it seems in their haste to scurry out of there, they were unable to take most of their ill gotten gains!! Which is farrrrrrr better than these arseholes getting to know how good the weed is,,, even though it was immature and full of fertilizer...i sure as shit know i would rather smoke it, than them!! None of the recovered atomic is even worth trimming and the think fast barely was, but we recovered a whack of bud from the FCJ thank god!!
Next year guys...fuck them...security up the bottocks, enough of this shit, i cannot let them win!!

Okay that is out of my way now...on with the grow!! Err whats left of it...dont feel bad when you see the first couple of pics.

Oh........ so good to hear...........
Are you safe, hombre?

@912GreenSkell how is the weather up there? In Holland we get tomorrow stormy shit wind [emoji100] @ 100km/u whoohoo [emoji23] temps between 12 and 15°C and a night 6..

We had 80kph winds last week. Frost twice last week. This week has been nice...but long term doesnt looks good...starting early chops on monday. Some getting close(Think Fast, Delicious Fruity Leftovers), some fairly close(widowbomb, blue widow), and the Atomic is nowhere near ready, but will come down anyways.
So far, so good on the mold front @Waira with atomic. Buds are not super well formed, but are quite dense overall. At least there will be some worth trimming. Planning to be the last chop

Back