Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

this is bringing tears to my eyes
the heat of anger drying them before they fall
I feel this one deep
all your hard work
physically and emotionally
gone to those who would look best
with heads rolling under foot

There is a silver lining to this story guys!! I dont want to divulge details, but much of the weed was recovered...it seems in their haste to scurry out of there, they were unable to take most of their ill gotten gains!! Which is farrrrrrr better than these arseholes getting to know how good the weed is,,, even though it was immature and full of fertilizer...i sure as shit know i would rather smoke it, than them!! None of the recovered atomic is even worth trimming and the think fast barely was, but we recovered a whack of bud from the FCJ thank god!!
Next year guys...fuck them...security up the bottocks, enough of this shit, i cannot let them win!!

Okay that is out of my way now...on with the grow!! Err whats left of it...dont feel bad when you see the first couple of pics.
Worst is first FCJ...feel so bad for this raped beauty.
IMG_6031.JPG

Atomic Took it pretty bad...half gone, none of the recovered bud worth even trimming
IMG_6029.JPG

Think Fast took the least amount of raping, i spread her out to get some more light penetration.
IMG_6032.JPG

And we still have 2 partial sun plants doing pretty well...first the dinafem Blue Widow looking just fine after 2 days of frost in a row..fresh water only since last watering, when the eather turns i will be ready for a chop
IMG_6034.JPG

IMG_6043.JPG

IMG_6054.JPG

And the widowbomb also doing well...stepping ahead in density, she has a very nice floral fruity odor and so far has minimal mold..holding up to the chilly nights/mornings just fine
IMG_6036.JPG

IMG_6037.JPG

IMG_6042.JPG

Karma is good! Looks like something left to salvage on the remaining plants too.

For sure bud!! Yeah there will be some bud worth waiting on for sure...crossing fingers for a couple more weeks of nice weather. Been hit by frost twice so i know the harshness is coming soon enough, but hoping for another 2 weeks....all plants are on water only for rapid chops when the time comes.

Sending massive good karma your way big skell, and a big bag of karmic dicks to the scumbag thieves

Oooo a bag of karmic dicks sounds bad....really bad!! :D Thanks bud

Glad to hear there is somewhat of a silver lining @912GreenSkell and good vibes being sent :vibe: for the remainder of your grow.

Thank so much bud...hoping for a happy end to this season...its been a season that has tested my patience in far more ways than one!!

There is a silver lining to this story guys!! I dont want to divulge details, but much of the weed was recovered...it seems in their haste to scurry out of there, they were unable to take most of their ill gotten gains!! Which is farrrrrrr better than these arseholes getting to know how good the weed is,,, even though it was immature and full of fertilizer...i sure as shit know i would rather smoke it, than them!! None of the recovered atomic is even worth trimming and the think fast barely was, but we recovered a whack of bud from the FCJ thank god!!
Next year guys...fuck them...security up the bottocks, enough of this shit, i cannot let them win!!

Okay that is out of my way now...on with the grow!! Err whats left of it...dont feel bad when you see the first couple of pics.
Worst is first FCJ...feel so bad for this raped beauty.
View attachment 811230

Atomic Took it pretty bad...half gone, none of the recovered bud worth even trimming
View attachment 811231

Think Fast took the least amount of raping, i spread her out to get some more light penetration.
View attachment 811232

And we still have 2 partial sun plants doing pretty well...first the dinafem Blue Widow looking just fine after 2 days of frost in a row..fresh water only since last watering, when the eather turns i will be ready for a chop
View attachment 811233

View attachment 811234

View attachment 811235

And the widowbomb also doing well...stepping ahead in density, she has a very nice floral fruity odor and so far has minimal mold..holding up to the chilly nights/mornings just fine
View attachment 811236

View attachment 811237

View attachment 811238
couple of loyal mean dogs wouldnt hurt glad to hear its not all bad :thumbsup:

Back