Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Just hang around [emoji23]
430d25e7bbb1730300450a3b74de2a41.jpg

Haha awesome pic!!

Was that your barn skelly? I bet you have only been sharing pics of the runts!

:crying:

Actually truth be told....i am pretty sure my biggest are a bit larger than those!! Its the main stalks that give away their size to me...the majority of those stalks looks the size of the partial sun plants this year.

Anyhow...chopped a small lad down today...done witht he sweet seeds cream caramel out of the partial light garden. Pot looks very nice...nice sweet smell, but not ultra strong. Happy...cant wait to smoke some..total trim time spent today was 12 hours...another 6-7 tomorrow.

Showing around 2/3rds of the plant
IMG_6019.JPG

An average main tip...nice bud for sure...somewhat airy, but thats often the norm in such limited light.
IMG_6020.JPG

This plant was taken a bit early due to mold..been pulling a few spots over the last week, and more just keep cropping up in the unseasonable hot(30C) humid(70%+) weather we have been having over the last few weeks. Got to know when to hold 'em, and know when to fold 'em!!
IMG_6023.JPG

IMG_6025.JPG

Welll....my season is damn near over....4am got robbed...mother fuckers stole the majority of the fruity chronic juice...half the atomic and half the think fast....gawd...i feel like killing myself since i (and the few hurting folks i take care of) are now totally fucked.

Welll....my season is damn near over....4am got robbed...mother fuckers stole the majority of the fruity chronic juice...half the atomic and half the think fast....gawd...i feel like killing myself since i (and the few hurting folks i take care of) are now totally fucked.
Damn man! Need some help from other side of the planet? Really thats sucks tho

It feels wierd liking this post... Really sorry to hear this bro.

Wow, that's fucked up, it's happened to me and I understand the feeling. I'm worried they will come back for more.

Back