Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Bummer. Fuck those evil spores. Still quite a haul bro. You ARE the outdoor man.
Gonna go read a few pages back.

OH for sure....i look at it like this...its not what you lose, but what you get that matters!! Makes sure you drop back a few dozen pages and check out the finish of the autos. A rough season for those(insane wet weather), but some really fine bud came from them!!

OH for sure....i look at it like this...its not what you lose, but what you get that matters!! Makes sure you drop back a few dozen pages and check out the finish of the autos. A rough season for those(insane wet weather), but some really fine bud came from them!!
I'm on it. Thanks for the heads up. I was so bummed I had to bow out of this. Life really sucked for a minute there.

Well heck @912GreenSkell bro I do believe I enjoyed your grow more than I did my own lol. Now that I'm done with work I'll probably have to go back and review it. There's a lot of good info here for sure as I recall. Time to start deciding what to grow next year.
Some amazing plants you got man and quite the struggle with the elements. :d5:
:pass:

That's a huge amount of bud, GS!!
:slap:
Where are more pics???

Thanks for stopping by and for the rep maria!! I have been spinning in circles and havent had much time to get tons of pics...will get out there tomorrow and get some shots of the remaining girls.

Well heck @912GreenSkell bro I do believe I enjoyed your grow more than I did my own lol. Now that I'm done with work I'll probably have to go back and review it. There's a lot of good info here for sure as I recall. Time to start deciding what to grow next year.
Some amazing plants you got man and quite the struggle with the elements. :d5:
:pass:

Thanks so much bud...yeah it has been a tangle with mother nature pretty much this whole season. Lots of crazy shit to deal with!! Thanks so much for the kind comments soil brother.

Back