Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Resin production was good, but not exceptional....goes to show why the THC ratings on the durban are a little lower than many of todays varieties.....the toke though was excellent....considering the rather low ratings, the toke is very, very strong. One of my friends found the durban to get them exceptionally high, higher than even other varieties like the think fast and fruity chronic juice.
yeah i have learnedthat numbers arnt everything man. im gonna have to check out the DP Durban my next seed order. thanks bro:d5:

Tomorrow ought to be a big day!! Clean the trim room and move in for a few days...the green poison i have been running water though a few times and a spotted a piece of mold last week...spotted another 3 a couple of days ago and it has been raining for the last day and a half...as soon as she dries out chop...cutting maybe a week early. Will leave lower underformed buds for another week.
I must not have been hitting her too hard with nutes(16liters every 3-4 days), as a couple of days ago i took a couple of lower branches(totally underformed) and trimmed the litlle buds up and they smoke great...fine white ash, nice taste and a solid indica stone! Sweet. Ran water a few times since then and she is paling up quite a bit, and coupled with the mold issue, its go time.

yeah i have learnedthat numbers arnt everything man. im gonna have to check out the DP Durban my next seed order. thanks bro:d5:

I dont believe in ratings at all in regards to how stoned you get. Ive smoked some medical rated 32% thc bud, and it didnt get me any more high that the durban, both the think fast and the fruity chronic juice we found to be stronger....LOL

I dont believe in ratings at all in regards to how stoned you get. Ive smoked some medical rated 32% thc bud, and it didnt get me any more high that the durban, both the think fast and the fruity chronic juice we found to be stronger....LOL
you have to take them numbers with a pinch of salt i bet its the overall cannabinoid % not the true thca % :2cents::2cents::2cents:

And the end game!! Green poison is down!! Glad i took her...found quite a bit of hidden mold...worked on the harvest for 16 hours today...ouch
IMG_5958.JPG

IMG_5959.JPG

An average bud
IMG_5956.JPG

This is a cool pic...green poison with the think fast(lighter lime green) over her shoulder, and finally atomic(reddish undersides of leaves) towering over all. :D
IMG_5960.JPG

Post selective harvest pic...will leave for 3-10 days depending on maturation and potential mold.
IMG_5964.JPG

An average bud
IMG_5965.JPG

Damn....was shaky and only got a fuzzy closeup shot...tomorrow will get a better one.
IMG_5971.JPG

IMG_5975.JPG

:smokeout:... yeah, past a point, sheer %THC isn't really the big deal in practical use, IMO.... what's a couple-few more tokes for something in the high teen's vs. 1-2 of upper 20's+?? ....especially if it's damn tasty, and your tolerance isn't dab-stoopid-high! I want to relish and savor that flavor, over several light hits! ....:thumbsup:- besides, it's really the terpenes that make the distinct characteristics of a buzz, including how fast/creeper it is, the psychoactivity, and a host of other nuances and aspects,...

:headbang: :woohoo: :headbang: GP main harvest in da books! gawds, she was a glorious beast,...:bow: :vibe:... and that bud... oooh, that gummy fruit-stanky danky bud,...:drool: :bravo:... she looks spot-on my friend! ... And very smart to take her when you did,.. we know how f'ing insidious mold is, and it snow-balls like a fucker too,.. the insides are out of view, so it's pretty much a grow-Jedi thing to tells you to take her now,... :yoinks:--holy poop tea Batman! 16 hours?? My eyes would implode, and get 'roids like a bag of walnuts! :nono: :crying:.... but Wow, what a rack of goods!
....I'm actually mirroring you my friend (as you visit at my thread while I'm here-LOL!),.... trich' inspection shows me it's time to take most of Think Fast and Crystal Candy on Fri.,... Atomic will be topped too, the goddamn mold is relentless there, absolutely zero point in trying to get those tops riper before the mold hits them,.. little lower buds seem mostly OK, but need more time,... My ass is still clenching though, the 'Phisto cross is showing propensity now, and she's one of the most resinous plants I have ever had, straight up! --the way it's forming up is crazy,... :eyebrows:..... But we know where that usually goes, alas,... Her buds are fattening, but has a waaays to go, so I'm sweating her,.. AND the Cannalope haze, whom is spotting up more now, despite the Sativa heritage and open bud structure- :doh::shrug::cuss:... Psico' is laughing at it all though thank the green gods!

Last edited:
yeah, past a point, sheer %THC isn't really the big deal in practical use, IMO.... what's a couple-few more tokes for something in the high teen's vs. 1-2 of upper 20's+?? ....especially if it's damn tasty, and your tolerance isn't dab-stoopid-high! I want to relish and savor that flavor, over several light hits! ....:thumbsup:- besides, it's really the terpenes that make the distinct characteristics of a buzz, including how fast/creeper it is, the psychoactivity, and a host of other nuances and aspects,...

Totally agree on all points...i think terps are the key to the difference effects for sure. Just like they are the key to medical effects

P main harvest in da books! gawds, she was a glorious beast,...:bow: :vibe:... and that bud... oooh, that gummy fruit-stanky danky bud,...:drool: :bravo:... she looks spot-on my friend! ... And very smart to take her when you did,.. we know how f'ing insidious mold is, and it snow-balls like a fucker too,.. the insides are out of view, so it's pretty much a grow-Jedi thing to tells you to take her now,... :yoinks:--holy poop tea Batman! 16 hours?? My eyes would implode, and get 'roids like a bag of walnuts! :nono: :crying:.... but Wow, what a rack of goods!

Yeah man...i literally took her just in the knick of time...there is enough mold that i was missing...some branches fine, some not fine...will still pull a shitload, just a shitload more work sorting instead of trimming.......so the rack(4'X8') is holding about 1/2 of the poison...rest of the branches are hanging elsewhere. Nice haul for sure!

SO i have been telling my atomic she has to be tough...i told her i need her to be very strong and fend off mold and cold(hoping she listens!!). Ironically it has been turbo hot the last 2 weeks here and guess what the heat brings? High humidity....lol Calling for 28-30 degrees this week!! What an odd season!!

.I'm actually mirroring you my friend (as you visit at my thread while I'm here-LOL!),.... trich' inspection shows me it's time to take most of Think Fast and Crystal Candy on Fri.,... Atomic will be topped too, the goddamn mold is relentless there, absolutely zero point in trying to get those tops riper before the mold hits them,.. little lower buds seem mostly OK, but need more time,... My ass is still clenching though, the 'Phisto cross is showing propensity now, and she's one of the most resinous plants I have even had, straight up! they way it's forming up is crazy,... :eyebrows:..... But we know where that usually goes, alas,... Her buds are fattening, but has a waaays to go, so I'm sweating her,.. AND the Cannalope haze, whom is spotting up more now, despite the Sativa heritage and open bud structure- :doh::shrug::cuss:... Psico' is laughing at it all though thank the green gods!

Haha yeah mirroring indeed. Yours are looking excellent bud!! Great to see some coming in the door...mold has been a bit much this season!! Good luck bud!!

Just read the last page. Exactly what I expected from the outdoor guru. Okay, maybe a little better than expected. Do you have an estimate dry weight or a wet weight? No rush, I'll weight.

No clue on the weight of the poison...quite a bit getting scrapped to the evil spores. Thanks for stopping by bud!

Back