Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

How'd that GP grow for ya brother? I'm waiting on one to pop out!

You astonish me with the bud you constantly grow... My goodness... :drool:

Fat rep slap incoming!! Sorry I haven't replied on the gun convo we were having lol those are some beauties as well! Nice wish list! Will get back soon!! Hope you and the Mrs. Are well!!

Green poison is doing well...VERY well...lots of bud, small frame which i like, intense crystal and the smell is just exceptional!! cannot wait to get her in the vape!! Mold is starting to become an issue with the GP...pulled 3 smaller spots out so far in the last 3 days. I ramped up the water only today and gave her 48liters on my second process of water only...i am estimating she will be coming down in a week or so...cant have yet another fall to mold this season.

A few green poison pics...started to use water only for the remainder of her life...hit her with 32 liters today, average bud on the right
View attachment 804281 View attachment 804283

View attachment 804282
Looks great, nice and frosty! :greenthumb: wish I could grow outside, all that free light. This year just turned me off, 16 plants 3 strains and they all got the worms. Google midwest cannabis worms, its been a big problem forever. I do have a volunteer in the compost pile that might give me a half bag, no worms but was infested with aphids. Neem oil killed em or ran them off.

Widowbomb progressing along
View attachment 804216

View attachment 804217

Nice crystal and a nice fruity smell incoming, and relatively early flower in nice and dense.
View attachment 804218

Dinafem Blue widow putting on some dense earlyish flower. This plant is even bigger than the frisian dew i had in this specific location last season.
View attachment 804219

Really a nice sweet scent on the bud so far...very berry like in nature for sure.
View attachment 804220

Solid crystal development as well. Even is she doesn't finish in time, i have a feeling this is going to be a treat to smoke.
View attachment 804221

Your blue widow is looking good, I really hope she finishes for you in time. I have grown since 2012 the potency and effect is really something special. Here is my blue widow as of a few days ago. Notice some of the leaves turning a yellow/red up top from colder weather. I'm at 42° North if that helps.

Screenshot_2017-09-14-20-25-40.png

I'm also growing Special Queen#1 from rqs that I'm very impressed with and will finish earlier than the BW. I don't want to blow up your grow with my picks but thought you wouldn't mind comparing the BW.

Your blue widow is looking good, I really hope she finishes for you in time. I have grown since 2012 the potency and effect is really something special. Here is my blue widow as of a few days ago. Notice some of the leaves turning a yellow/red up top from colder weather. I'm at 42° North if that helps.

View attachment 805186

I'm also growing Special Queen#1 from rqs that I'm very impressed with and will finish earlier than the BW. I don't want to blow up your grow with my picks but thought you wouldn't mind comparing the BW.

Awesome bud!! Your BW is looking great!! It seems both of ours are almost the same maturity...45th here. Please post a pic or two of the Special Queen here if you wouldnt mind! All grow chat and pics are more than welcome here!!

I will get there eventually. Glad I didn't have any monsters growing otherwise hurricane irma would have taken them away lol a cat 5+When it hit us head on with 185 MPH winds. Has the hills brown . Did save some of my plants by moving them indoors for a day or two. Will definitely be back trying for a monster or two soon .

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Here is a DP Durban Poison, never grown it before but always wanted to try it, read many bad smoke reports but if it's at least decent sativa I will be happy. Next year I'm going to try C99 and Bangi Haze as I really want to find a potent sativa that finishes around early October. I should have put her in a 65 gallon smart pot.
Screenshot_2017-09-14-20-25-46.png

Pineapple Chunk, I will be lucky if she is ready by late October, unfortunately she would probably be the only green plant left in the woods. I read many good outdoor grows with this one but so far I'm not impressed.
Screenshot_2017-09-14-20-25-50.png

I will get there eventually. Glad I didn't have any monsters growing otherwise hurricane irma would have taken them away lol a cat 5+When it hit us head on with 185 MPH winds. Has the hills brown . Did save some of my plants by moving them indoors for a day or two. Will definitely be back trying for a monster or two soon .

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Damn bud!! Happy to hear you are okay!! 185mph winds = GASP!!

Here is a DP Durban Poison, never grown it before but always wanted to try it, read many bad smoke reports but if it's at least decent sativa I will be happy. Next year I'm going to try C99 and Bangi Haze as I really want to find a potent sativa that finishes around early October. I should have put her in a 65 gallon smart pot.
View attachment 805266

Pineapple Chunk, I will be lucky if she is ready by late October, unfortunately she would probably be the only green plant left in the woods. I read many good outdoor grows with this one but so far I'm not impressed.
View attachment 805272

I grew a durban poison form DP last season and i was super happy with the results...prime yields and a really nice tasty uphigh smoke. Full outdoor grow and med smoke review in the DP reviews section. Both plants are looking excellent!! The PIneapple chunk is it barneys farm?

Back