Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

A few green poison pics...started to use water only for the remainder of her life...hit her with 32 liters today, average bud on the right
IMG_5942.JPG
IMG_5944.JPG

IMG_5943.JPG

Last edited:
Thats some monsterbud you got there bro! How much do you estimate you will be gathering soon? It looks like A LOT ;)

Can never count the chickens before they are hatched!! Half the plants are tangling with frost and potentially snow like conditions, so i have no idea how the tail end of the season will pan out. Green poison and cream caramel will finish in near optimal conditions...the rest are tangling with cold

Thanks for stopping by and for the compliment bud!!
Anytime my friend.
I'll be sticking around, you bet. Going to figure out how to grow out doors where I live. It is legal, but I have to figure out how to be in compliance with the laws regarding outdoor grows.

Anytime my friend.
I'll be sticking around, you bet. Going to figure out how to grow out doors where I live. It is legal, but I have to figure out how to be in compliance with the laws regarding outdoor grows.

Oh I do envy you guys.. But also really appriciate your very responsible attitude. Really nice!

Certainly hope that the weather spirits will be kind and you have it smooth until the harvest bro. Good luck!

I had a chat with mother nature a few nights ago late at night, and begged her to be kind and merciful! :D (true story!! :D)

Anytime my friend.

If there is any way i can help met me know bud!!

Back