Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Thanks for stopping by bud!! Stop by and smoke one if you happen to be in the area! :D

Doing the best i can with the tools at hand my friend!!
Yep yep ,we had opposite seasons mine was to hot filled with smoke and fire an yours was cold an wet but growing in extremes of any kind sure ain't ideal man,quite a few times i showed up to heat stressed plants an for months the area was filled with tons of smoke as the mountains full of trees became fires my ladies sure didn't dig it ,made out ok so far but I'm hoping next year with my plants right by my side I can dodge some obstacles maybe run a lil light dep on my greenhouse an get things moving faster ,tons of ideas already started saving for the greenhouse,won't be able to buy an actual greenhouse I will make one like the ones me an dad make .

Yep yep ,we had opposite seasons mine was to hot filled with smoke and fire an yours was cold an wet but growing in extremes of any kind sure ain't ideal man,quite a few times i showed up to heat stressed plants an for months the area was filled with tons of smoke as the mountains full of trees became fires my ladies sure didn't dig it ,made out ok so far but I'm hoping next year with my plants right by my side I can dodge some obstacles maybe run a lil light dep on my greenhouse an get things moving faster ,tons of ideas already started saving for the greenhouse,won't be able to buy an actual greenhouse I will make one like the ones me an dad make .

HOnestly i would prefer a wet season than a fire ridden one!! Yeah i would say you are making out okay!! I hope your new greenhouse works out excellent bud....something i would love to do...sure would take some major stress off me bud.

Thanks bud! Green Poison is from Sweet Seeds.
Hey GS looking really good I grew the green poison from sweet seeds about 3 years ago did pretty good it was nice plant I have 3 seeds two of them pops I love sweet seeds though good breeder I have several plants and seeds from their catalog the devil cream is from sweet seeds excellent looking grow dude

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Dinafem Blue Widow starting to put some bud on...digging the fruity smell here!! Hard to get a pic to show sheer size. She is 6 feet on pretty much all branches and covers the area of a billiards table.
View attachment 802515

View attachment 802516

Finally the WidowBomb...gah forgot to take closeup pics...filling in pretty well now. I pulled her back from the potassium deficiency quickly.
View attachment 802517

View attachment 802518
Really really nice dude that sucks about the frost shit that's early you must be up in the hills or a higher latitude than I am

Wow man, some great plants you have there :drool:
:slap:

Thanks for stopping by bud!

Hey GS looking really good I grew the green poison from sweet seeds about 3 years ago did pretty good it was nice plant I have 3 seeds two of them pops I love sweet seeds though good breeder I have several plants and seeds from their catalog the devil cream is from sweet seeds excellent looking grow dude

Yeah i am impressed with green poison...will be re-running next season for sure. This season is my first with sweet. The autos did okay(cream mandarinXL did fairly well, but the bloody skunk didnt do well resulting in my lowest auto yield) in the wet cool summer, but the photos are shining for sure. Both the GP and the Cream Caramel are excellent plants.

Yeah that's awesome definitely awesome I like sweet seeds most of the stuff I've gotten from sweet seeds been really good stuff I think I had a AK-47 which didn't I couldn't get off the ground I could take off very well but I had a couple other freebies from seedsman that were sweet seeds promos and wow I love them I cannot remember what they are right now without looking in my notes but everything that I've grown from sweet seeds short of the AK-47 been awesome and it could have just been me on the AK-47 cuz when I grew that plant I was just starting out with my indoor grow 5 years ago. so it may have been me and it may have been may have been or just a bad seed who knows

Its getting very real with this plant now!! Yes another feed or two and fresh water until the end. Sweet Green Poison day 159
IMG_5908.JPG

IMG_5901.JPG

IMG_5907.JPG

Dutch Passion Think Fast prepping to load the flower on!
IMG_5910.JPG

Delicious Seed Fruity Chronic Juice really starting to put the flower on....very dense early flower.
IMG_5909.JPG

Atomic...starting to put on some flower, will get some kind of harvest from this giant late flowering plant.
IMG_5911.JPG

HOnestly i would prefer a wet season than a fire ridden one!! Yeah i would say you are making out okay!! I hope your new greenhouse works out excellent bud....something i would love to do...sure would take some major stress off me bud.
Yes sir it wasn't easy growing in an inferno I was almost never happy an when it did finally rain ☔ damn my plants loved it ,if you do decide to put up a greenie I could help in a lot of ways with ideas as much as my family always try's to hide an isn't proud of I have been green house growing since I was a kid lol in the early 90s started with hot box type set ups cuz I lived near the ocean an near the ocean means super super short seasons ,I have a ton of ways to build em just pm me friend there all affordable as well an can be good size .

Back