Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Damn, it's already here, is it? It definitely has been getting pretty cold at night.

Sent from my red IBM Selectric

Yeah for sure...been border lining frost all week, and we finally got it last night....and they weren't even any frost warnings. lol
Normally i would say "They are far tougher than more people think, they can handle it", but Atomic is proving weak against cold temps....she slouched for almost 2 days the last time we got a touch of frost. With so little bud on her i might be wasting my time with that one....time will tell!

So soon or is it normal at this time? I hope frost Will come in november in Holland mate

A bit early...usually we meet frost by mid sept. By november its generally well below decent weed growing temps and we are often under a blanket of snow by then.

Last edited:
Yeah for sure...been border lining frost all week, and we finally got it last night....and they weren't even any frost warnings. lol
Normally i would say "They are far tougher than more people think, they can handle it", but Atomic is proving weak against cold temps....she slouched for almost 2 days the last time we got a touch of frost. With so little bud on her i might be wasting my time with that one....time will tell!
Frost already sucks bud! How much longer do you need decent weather?

Partial sun garden update...all photos on day 157
Cream Caramel getting close!! Couple more weeks and chop!!
IMG_5891.JPG

IMG_5896.JPG

IMG_5893.JPG

IMG_5900.JPG

IMG_5888.JPG

Dinafem Blue Widow starting to put some bud on...digging the fruity smell here!! Hard to get a pic to show sheer size. She is 6 feet on pretty much all branches and covers the area of a billiards table.
IMG_5894.JPG

IMG_5895.JPG

Finally the WidowBomb...gah forgot to take closeup pics...filling in pretty well now. I pulled her back from the potassium deficiency quickly.
IMG_5897.JPG

IMG_5898.JPG

Back