Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Yes sir it wasn't easy growing in an inferno I was almost never happy an when it did finally rain ☔ damn my plants loved it ,if you do decide to put up a greenie I could help in a lot of ways with ideas as much as my family always try's to hide an isn't proud of I have been green house growing since I was a kid lol in the early 90s started with hot box type set ups cuz I lived near the ocean an near the ocean means super super short seasons ,I have a ton of ways to build em just pm me friend there all affordable as well an can be good size .

My problem with a greenhouse is currently the tall fence hides the monsters in plain sight....if i erect a greenhouse it says "Grow happening HERE"

My problem with a greenhouse is currently the tall fence hides the monsters in plain sight....if i erect a greenhouse it says "Grow happening HERE"
My problem greenhouse ,fence you name it I can't hide em the smell gives em away a mile away an they always get gigantor no matter what the season weather is,maybe if I put em in containers next year and figure out some space to train em but probably not just seems I'm cursed to grow big trees,you to seems to be a reoccurring thing for sure .

My problem greenhouse ,fence you name it I can't hide em the smell gives em away a mile away an they always get gigantor no matter what the season weather is,maybe if I put em in containers next year and figure out some space to train em but probably not just seems I'm cursed to grow big trees,you to seems to be a reoccurring thing for sure .

Haha curse my ass! :D

If i was able, i would travel every year to help you bud. My goal is to be,able to grow outdoor like you, at least one in my lifetime.

Let me know if i can help in your quest in any way bud!! My goal is to help everyone out there that has a good outdoor spot to grow plants so big, that they cant even believe its possible how large they are!

Hey guys...wanted to drop in a couple of pics of the reverse supports system which is working exceptional. No split, no cracks and we have seen some pretty crazy winds this season(80kph)
IMG_5913.JPG

IMG_5912.JPG

Got the camera out, and nabbed a few pics of the limited light honey's. Looking very good!! I also did my first "stitch assist" with my camera, which takes two pics in sequence. Lets see how they match up! Not bad at all....a bit of screwing around to get them to line up....those two pics show around 70-80% of the buds.
STA_5924.JPG
STB_5925.JPG

From now on this plant is getting water only until the finish.
IMG_5935.JPG

I had a split in the main stalk a long long time ago...couldnt get her to seal back together, so instead i just supported the two branches with reverse supports and built a mini tent over it so water doesnt get int the split and cause rot.
IMG_5916.JPG

Yeah she is split!!
IMG_5917.JPG

Ive cleaned out the inner canopy underformed buds to increase upper yield. About half the lower branches are stripped of shoots...i leave healthy fans and take yellowed and slug damaged leaves and pitch 'em. Notice the widowbomb main stalk in the background.
IMG_5918.JPG

Attachments

• STA_5924.JPG
    STA_5924.JPG
    548 KB · Views: 80
  • STB_5925.JPG
    STB_5925.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 70
Widowbomb progressing along
IMG_5926.JPG

IMG_5928.JPG

Nice crystal and a nice fruity smell incoming, and relatively early flower in nice and dense.
IMG_5927.JPG

Dinafem Blue widow putting on some dense earlyish flower. This plant is even bigger than the frisian dew i had in this specific location last season.
IMG_5929.JPG

Really a nice sweet scent on the bud so far...very berry like in nature for sure.
IMG_5932.JPG

Solid crystal development as well. Even is she doesn't finish in time, i have a feeling this is going to be a treat to smoke.
IMG_5931.JPG

Back