Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

@Boogieman - Hey bud...pic of Blue Widow this morning...monster for sure!! silver top rail of fence on the left is 4'6" tall
IMG_5835.JPG

Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel flowering well!!
IMG_5836.JPG

IMG_5834.JPG

Widowbomb is also laggin a touch in flower...about the same as the blue widow. Also fell behind in feeds when i was away fishing
IMG_5837.JPG

@Boogieman - Hey bud...pic of Blue Widow this morning...monster for sure!! silver top rail of fence on the left is 4'6" tall
View attachment 799759

Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel flowering well!!
View attachment 799760

View attachment 799762

Widowbomb is also laggin a touch in flower...about the same as the blue widow. Also fell behind in feeds when i was away fishing
View attachment 799764
When do you expect to harvest the ones who are lagging behind? Are they gonna make it in time?

How was the fishing? What ya catch?

Sent from my red IBM Selectric

Unfortunately the flower laggers will not finish in time....this means widowbomb, blue widow, atomic and think fast will be early chops almost definitely....oct 1st-15th is usually the end of our season
Fishing was awesome....caught between 30-50 wallleye in out boat daily...nothing huge, but several dozen fish were 17"+(1.5pounds)

Thats too bad man.

30-50 daily? Damn that's impressive. You might have to take me sometime haha! Bet it was good eatin.

Unfortunately the flower laggers will not finish in time....this means widowbomb, blue widow, atomic and think fast will be early chops almost definitely....oct 1st-15th is usually the end of our season
Fishing was awesome....caught between 30-50 wallleye in out boat daily...nothing huge, but several dozen fish were 17"+(1.5pounds)
nice catch for a day what kind of boat you got im looking into getting one nothing to fancy :pass:

Thats too bad man.

30-50 daily? Damn that's impressive. You might have to take me sometime haha! Bet it was good eatin.

Yeah the fishing in the north is pretty fantastic for sure!! The lake we fish is a big bugger...took a year to figure out where to fish, but now that we are 3 seasons in we are doing great.

nice catch for a day what kind of boat you got im looking into getting one nothing to fancy :pass:

We use my buddies boat for the trip...16 foot deep hull with a 40HP 4 stroke mercury outboard....nice stable boat and goes a decent speed too (45kph)

And the rest of the update!! Full sun plants

Starting it off with Bomb Atomic...huge...topping 7 feet in height now
IMG_5858.JPG

Flowering slowly, but surely...will get some bud, but will be an early chop.
IMG_5859.JPG

Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice
IMG_5852.JPG

IMG_5857.JPG

Dutch Passion think Fast
IMG_5848.JPG

IMG_5851.JPG

Finally the first to chop, Sweet Green Poison...awesome smells emitting from this stout thick lady!! 5.5 feet in height
IMG_5844.JPG

IMG_5843.JPG

Hell yes!!
IMG_5847.JPG

Back