Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Are you in legal state?
How do you fed that big plant? You dig hole for potting soil or just plant it in ground?

NOpe
Lots of horse manure to feed her roots and large dug holes means giants! With the set of flower i give her 16liters of feed water to start and bump it up 24 liters every 4-5 days. The biggest will get 32liters of feed every 4-5 days.
No additions to soil except for horse manure and lime...we have great draining 6.2-6.5ph natural soil

Damn man! Plants are awesome [emoji106] (as usual [emoji6])

Hey thanks for stopping by! And also to @Raoul-Duke for always being the first to hit that like button!! Thanks fellas! Happy to report that the Blue Widow and the Widowbomb are stepping into preflower well....both are huge for specific hole location. Crossing fingers for a nice dry warm sunny autumn!!

NOpe
Lots of horse manure to feed her roots and large dug holes means giants! With the set of flower i give her 16liters of feed water to start and bump it up 24 liters every 4-5 days. The biggest will get 32liters of feed every 4-5 days.
No additions to soil except for horse manure and lime...we have great draining 6.2-6.5ph natural soil

How do you hide that monsters? Lol... no need to answer. :doh:
Amazing work!! Keep rocking! :d5:

:smoking:..... about the Ca locking up the B clear into next season, I don't know mate,... hopefully this season and time will see it leveled out,.... I do wonder about the N load in the soils, wondering if it's borderline too much, hence the monster sizes and later than should be blooming..?... the amount and steady release is amazing for sure!....

:drool: :d5: --- buds look killer my friend! When I run another WW, it'll be a Dinafem version....

.... on the auto season.... is number of plants the main concern, not so much size? (ditto for the photo's too),.... I'm thinking maybe you could try using reasonable size pots, and start later, move them to better light if needed,... Also maybe a potential perfect combo with fast version/semi-auto's,... I forget, what was your concern about trying the F1FV's again? (Something to note, Crystal Candy is moving as fast or faster than the Think Different!... might be a contender for you next season!).... no doubt, the best grows of the Red Family I've seen have been indoors,.... The weather was the enemy this year, and all and all, you fared better than I thought you would! I was really worried that most of them, by late bloom would just go :poof: in a cloud of mold spores! At the very least, you have a solid tolerance test in for future reference when choosing new strains,... Moby amazed me! And they have an improved version too, better yield, mold resistance too I think,... same for Critical +, a very nice strain BTW!

.... partial Sun girls are blowing me away man! :d5: thank gawds they are all in bloom now,...:woohoo1:... I hope the late season Sun is strong enough to finish them well,... CC looks nice and clean under there! Reminds me to do some back node pinching myself now,... :headbang:-Verti-Scrog, a patentable product! :thumbsup:..... Ooo, no it wasn't me that said that about GP's appley aroma! :drool: I got Something akin to kaffir lime, exotic fruit, and lychee,... the aroma from on-plant to jars stayed very close though! Besides, olfactory interpretation can be pretty subjective.... your GP is a beast, just wait 'til those buds get more mature, resin city man! I'm telling you, if that was an FV, she'd be 2 weeks further along vs this one,....:coffee:
FCJ running second for bloom, good news! More good news, I see my TF and Atomic picking up the pace, gaining on my leaders- :greenthumb:-- so lets see what urgency and hustle the light drop do to facilitate this with your girls! :coffee: ..... :eek1:-dewd! that trunk is nutters,.. it looks like creature bones! :vibe:.. aside from the bark! Cool color too, is that life, or camera, the turquoise-like color?
... haaa, that leaf curl is what my little mutie PTW has! She is growing weirdly now, funky node stacking and development,... but crowns seem OK so far,.. next time I see that in a seedling though, it gets yanked!

:smoking:..... about the Ca locking up the B clear into next season, I don't know mate,... hopefully this season and time will see it leveled out,.... I do wonder about the N load in the soils, wondering if it's borderline too much, hence the monster sizes and later than should be blooming..?... the amount and steady release is amazing for sure!....

:drool: :d5: --- buds look killer my friend! When I run another WW, it'll be a Dinafem version....

.... on the auto season.... is number of plants the main concern, not so much size? (ditto for the photo's too),.... I'm thinking maybe you could try using reasonable size pots, and start later, move them to better light if needed,... Also maybe a potential perfect combo with fast version/semi-auto's,... I forget, what was your concern about trying the F1FV's again? (Something to note, Crystal Candy is moving as fast or faster than the Think Different!... might be a contender for you next season!).... no doubt, the best grows of the Red Family I've seen have been indoors,.... The weather was the enemy this year, and all and all, you fared better than I thought you would! I was really worried that most of them, by late bloom would just go :poof: in a cloud of mold spores! At the very least, you have a solid tolerance test in for future reference when choosing new strains,... Moby amazed me! And they have an improved version too, better yield, mold resistance too I think,... same for Critical +, a very nice strain BTW!

.... partial Sun girls are blowing me away man! :d5: thank gawds they are all in bloom now,...:woohoo1:... I hope the late season Sun is strong enough to finish them well,... CC looks nice and clean under there! Reminds me to do some back node pinching myself now,... :headbang:-Verti-Scrog, a patentable product! :thumbsup:..... Ooo, no it wasn't me that said that about GP's appley aroma! :drool: I got Something akin to kaffir lime, exotic fruit, and lychee,... the aroma from on-plant to jars stayed very close though! Besides, olfactory interpretation can be pretty subjective.... your GP is a beast, just wait 'til those buds get more mature, resin city man! I'm telling you, if that was an FV, she'd be 2 weeks further along vs this one,....:coffee:
FCJ running second for bloom, good news! More good news, I see my TF and Atomic picking up the pace, gaining on my leaders- :greenthumb:-- so lets see what urgency and hustle the light drop do to facilitate this with your girls! :coffee: ..... :eek1:-dewd! that trunk is nutters,.. it looks like creature bones! :vibe:.. aside from the bark! Cool color too, is that life, or camera, the turquoise-like color?
... haaa, that leaf curl is what my little mutie PTW has! She is growing weirdly now, funky node stacking and development,... but crowns seem OK so far,.. next time I see that in a seedling though, it gets yanked!

Hey....actually the horse manure has been dialed back and has run out of nutrients on the green poison(noticed some early potassium def on cream caramel and green poison 2 days ago), as well as a few others....i try to add enough to ride them through to early preflower, then let the nutes do the work for the flower cycle. Took a few seasons of experimenting with quantity, but now i think i have the right amount. I have had many, many plants in previous years end right when they should using much heavier horse manure mixes. I think its just genetics for the most part.

I think i might dig and spread the soil from the think fast hole around...be some work, but thats the safe move i think.

F1FV's are an issue since they peak flower in early-mid august which is extreme humidity usually(call them the dog days of summer...hard to catch fish and puking hot with high humidity). I am happy, and really like to shoot for some variance in flower times....if i can get strains that mature one every 5 days from sept 15-oct 15, i am a very happy camper....its the Oct 20th+ that cause a problem. Usually by the end of Aug nights are cooling down and humidity is better. The FIFVs i would be interested in is stuff like blackjack and jack 47....ones that normal version would finish too far into oct, but the ear versions would be early to mid september.
Yeah i like autos harvested early...if i could i would avoid any past august 1st. I like to keep overall numbers down, which is why only 4 photos, and the 8 autos plan to fill empty unused space worked very well. It is wacky weather here...never know what to expect...some years cold, some hot and dry, some wet, and then there was this season!! ;)

The only autos that blew right into a cloud of mold spores was the DP Glueberry and the Cherry bomb....both of those it hit fast and hard...by the time i had them watered out enough for the smoke to be clean i lost a shitload to the spores of death. :D Meh....still 40g's off GB OG and 60+ off cherry with large scraps. Cant complain!!

Partial sun - yah damn they are blowing me away as well this season!! All 3 are monsters for location. CC is really putting on the flower!! And oh my its crystal caked just over the last few days. I got out today and used a piece of clear plastic and built a mini tent over the stalk where she split from me pulling to hard with no reverse supports many moons ago. I actually did a ton more node pinching while i was under there today....she is good and clean and little energy will be expended in growing fluff!!

Green poison - yeah bud....green applish skunky goodness....very psyched!! I wonder if its tied to the slender leaved pheno perhaps????? She is really starting to stink now and packing on some flower, and crystal incoming.
Atomic trunk

Atomic trunk...i know right? Monster trunk...borderline ridiculous! :D Hahaha love it! You know i had to backtrack to look at the pics of what you meant by the turqoise colour...yeah the overhead shot...sometimes the colour plays tricks due to the odd ray getting through the canopy....i am not sure if this is the case on this one, but then again i see the same colour on the side shot, so i think thats the colour of the inner bark...will check tomorrow!!

Ahh last but not least....we got hit by a storm today.....absolute downpour rainfall, coupled with high winds...estimating 65kph...as soon as the rain slowed i went down to see the full sun plants....one secondary branch broke on the fruity chronic juice(thats the third now), but i "think" i was able to repair. Seems FJC is a bit prone to secondary branch splitting, however she is in the most exposed spot for wind.

Anyways as the wind was so high and i only have 2 arms and there is like 50 branches i couldnt really do anything, so instead i took a couple of pics!
Sideways atomic
IMG_5830.JPG

Yeah i was worrying a bit!! Sideways blown Fruity Chronic
IMG_5827.JPG

Back