Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Is that not basically what they do in Cali growing the monster trees. A layer or 2 of concrete wire mesh( 6 inch squares I think)set at different diameters around the plants as they grow.Then weave the branches through to train and for support.

Peace GG

Is that not basically what they do in Cali growing the monster trees. A layer or 2 of concrete wire mesh( 6 inch squares I think)set at different diameters around the plants as they grow.Then weave the branches through to train and for support.

Peace GG

Know of some pics you can post to clearly show the technique? I want to see!!

Think it's concrete reinforcing mesh. They sell it in 3ft to 7ft height and 50ft or 100ft length rolls at Home Depot or Lowe's here. Pretty much your building
a large version tomato cage.
download (13).jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

And the final Conclusion of the autos...Dinafem AWW XXL...awesome i have to say!! Looking forward to growing one or even 2 next season!!
View attachment 791614

View attachment 791615

View attachment 791616

And the finale....as i guessed long ago DP AWW CBD was the highest yield of the limited light garden pulling 40 grams....was hoping for an ounce and a bit, and its exactly what i got!! All destined for tincture..kind of loose bud but that comes with the very limited light...she is a stinker!! I get a certain fuel type of smell in it...smoked its a very calming toke, solid for anti anxiety even uncured!
View attachment 791617

I noticed the AWW was very very sticky in resin, one of the few plants i was able to take to a complete finish, she coped very well against mold!!
View attachment 791618
looks super frosty making me want to do white widow just for hash its between that and northen lights or maybe a 50 /50 mix :smoking::hookah:

Yep that's the stuff. I have seen them use metal posts to secure the mesh. The first layer is usually put up in a smaller diameter close to the main stem. As the plants get big a second layer, like seen above is put in. It's pretty heavy duty stuff and will support the plant well.

Peace GG

Yep that's the stuff. I have seen them use metal posts to secure the mesh. The first layer is usually put up in a smaller diameter close to the main stem. As the plants get big a second layer, like seen above is put in. It's pretty heavy duty stuff and will support the plant well.

Peace GG

Cool stuff...its what i though!! I was thinking something similar, but not quite the same...i am thinking a chainlink cube that would fully surround the plant on the top and sides...with top feeding you would really have some amazing branch control. I am going to give it a go next season i think.

@Waira - Was it you my friend that described the smell of the green poison to be green apple like? I was down there today and stuck my nose in the well forming buds and guess what? Green apples with a hint of skunky goodness!! Damn am i getting excited for that one...crystal forming well as well. As soon as i heard a green apple scent might be present i got seriously psyched and it seems to be a reality!! Hope the current smell holds right through to the end!!

Some nice work in here 912 brother. Pity about the mould but still some beautiful bud shots:smoking:
I just knew you would love the ww xxl i loved it too
:slap:

Thanks for stopping by and for the rep bud!! It was just one of those rough seasons....i got some toke! Happy with the autos. Yeah AWW XXL performed excellent,regrow or sure....cant wait to see what she can do on a nice sunny season!!

So the race to finish is on!! Closest to finish first green poison. Very nice!!
IMG_5819.JPG

She is starting to put it on!! Nice crystal incoming....love the skunky green applish smell...excellent.
IMG_5801.JPG

Next closest to finish is the Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice(white widow X chronic). Large indeed!! Notice the few yellowing leaves in the center left? The repair i did doesnt seem to like all of the rain we got the last 3 days. If it doesnt sort itself out in the next couple i will chop it and fill the space with healthy branches. Preflowering well now.
IMG_5802.JPG

And the think fast still alive!! LOL She is doing okay....i need her to get right into flower now!! Early signs...
IMG_5803.JPG

Damn....seems i only took a single shot of atomic from the fence side that show how crazy wide she is. Tallest branches topping 7 feet tall now.
IMG_5798.JPG

Even to me this pic looks fake....hahahahaha.....miniature lighter? :D
IMG_5811.JPG

Awesome...largest stalk ever
IMG_5812.JPG

IMG_5815.JPG

IMG_5816.JPG

And up top the atomic....finally...its on
IMG_5817.JPG

Continued next post.......

Still early signs, will likely be an early chop on atomic and think fast
IMG_5807.JPG

And a leaf mutation, saw 5-6 similar to this one
IMG_5809.JPG

Another type....saw about 3 of this type so far....could only find a small one the day i remember to bring the camera...hahahaha
IMG_5818.JPG

Back