Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Starting to heat up...nice weather and plant are responding...
Fire it up with the furthest into bud the Green Poison, which is doing very well, kicking up some flower
IMG_5746.JPG

One small section of her(heavily trained "S" bend training)
IMG_5767.JPG

And a branch that you can actually see some development
IMG_5768.JPG

Trunk Action
IMG_5759.JPG

White Stuff is powdered sulfur made into a paste, trick courteously give by @Waira. I had a bit of "sludge stalk" starting, and was right on it with the mix to halt any more.
IMG_5757.JPG

Definite early preflower signs on fruity chronic!!I Check out the reverse support in action. A plant of this structure would be almost impossible to trains hard without the reverse supports.
IMG_5747.JPG

Another sizable trunk!! Nice, secondary branches are damn well formed too!!
IMG_5756.JPG

MOre next post!! :D

And our sick girl is still pluggin on....please oh please flower well and i'll be super happy!!. She is a beauty, i do love her! Think Fast. Some some heavy training this week opening up the inner branches by reverse supporting the outer branches to be able to crank 'em down. Thats a small part of the mighty atomic in the background.
IMG_5748.JPG

One of the worst tips...some are not bad, but a few look rough....hopefully it doesnt hold back flower!!
IMG_5760.JPG

A different hurting tip
IMG_5761.JPG

And her trunk....decent size, but not quite monstrous!
IMG_5755.JPG

Saving her for the last...Bomb Atomic....no wonder governments are afraid of nukes!! :D :D This thing is huge....not quite as big as the BB from 2 seasons ago, but damn its a monster plant....having a hard time keeping her below 7feet, hardcore branch competition going on.
IMG_5749.JPG

And the Atomic after a heavy training session. Insane growth now....i had to remove the fence and build it higher!! Hahaha...got another few extra inches for this plant(maybe a foot?)...ahhahaha She looks unruly now, but give her a couple of days, already ripping some "S" bends to get her to do my bidding! ;) Touching think fast on the left(well almost...hehehehe)

IMG_5754.JPG

By now you must be saying WTF are "S" bends dude? Got a pic of a nice S-bend on an atomic tip
IMG_5753.JPG

And the trunk. take note of the "wire bite" from the old style reverse supports, removed and replaced with a metal support.
IMG_5750.JPG

Hope everyone is doing great!!

Great training shots! Thanks for sharing.

I dropped a cindy jack in a 5 gallon , hoping for a better grow than the last. It was advertised as high thc, glad its true

Great training shots! Thanks for sharing.

I dropped a cindy jack in a 5 gallon , hoping for a better grow than the last. It was advertised as high thc, glad its true

Please tag me to your journal bud, i wanna see!! I am a bit surprised we arent seeing more cindy jack grows.

Damn!! the girls are looking amazing!! that bomb atomic just looks like a winner.

As long as she actually starts to preflower asap i will be super happy with her!! Every week from now on without preflower is an early chop, so i am hoping for the best with atomic!

Back