Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

So far only the green pois is into flower...been into it for about 2 weeks now. HOping(and praying) the rest get into flower asap!!

I see, is that the norm at your Latitude? If I remember your in Oregon or Canada right?
Or are they just stubborn Sativa doms? One more question lol : whats been the fastest strains (photos & autos) to flower for you?

I see, is that the norm at your Latitude? If I remember your in Oregon or Canada right?
Or are they just stubborn Sativa doms? One more question lol : whats been the fastest strains (photos & autos) to flower for you?

Usually i choose photo strains to be finished between Sept 15th and Oct 10th. I dont choose super fast strains, choose strains to time Oct 1st harvests. Same with autos..i purposely get autos with a longer finish usually choose 70-80 day strains. Fastest auto so far is bloody skunk this year, chopped very close to finished at 62 days.

Done deal...Dinafem AWW XXL is down and done. Very nice...definitely growing again next season, minimal mold. Half done trimmin and found 3 spots.
IMG_5675.JPG

IMG_5676.JPG

IMG_5677.JPG

IMG_5678.JPG

IMG_5680.JPG

IMG_5681.JPG

And the limited light plants...not too shabby at all for less than 8 hours of light!!

Cream Caramel is well into preflower, nice! Around 120 days old
IMG_5705.JPG

And widowbomb is doing great and diggin the through the chain link training!
IMG_5707.JPG

Dinafem Blue Widow is getting huge for location!! Top rails of 4 foot fence on the left.
IMG_5709.JPG

Finally last but not least the last remaining auto, DP's AWW CBD. Yesterday she had tons of white heirs...today after an absolute beatdown of a rain storm they are almost all coloured...hmm...chopping asap anyways. She took this horrendous auto season like a champion. Dont expect a big yield...shooting for an ounce all for tincture.
IMG_5708.JPG

Great job on the autos @912GreenSkell considering the crazy weather you have been having. Which auto do you think held up best to the rain and humidity?
Looking forward to a smoke report and seeing those monster photos finish for you. They look absolutely stunning.
I hope you have a nice dry/warm fall to make up for the crap weather so far.

Peace GG

Great job on the autos @912GreenSkell considering the crazy weather you have been having. Which auto do you think held up best to the rain and humidity?
Looking forward to a smoke report and seeing those monster photos finish for you. They look absolutely stunning.
I hope you have a nice dry/warm fall to make up for the crap weather so far.

Peace GG

Hey thanks bud. Hmm best auto of the season for mold and productivity is definitely Dinafems AWW XXL. She did really well considering. Cream Mandarin and Moby Dick also did fairly well which both came as a surprise as i heard warnings about their susceptibility to mold. Much to my surprise the Cindy Jack from Dp also did very well(only a single spot), and also the DP AWW CBD only had a single spot, but she is still standing!! Chopping monday. It should be noted that Cindy and AWW CBD were in the partial sun garden where they only get 8 hours of direct light. An overhead large tree shields from light rain and nightly dew, but buds never got quite thick enough for a solid judgement call to be made of their actual mold resistance.

Update!! Photos at day 120

First up the think fast...doing okay, not superb, but she is okay!! Hard to tell she is tiny compared to the rest in this pic. 5+ feet tall
View attachment 787221

Delicious Fruity - Pic deleted with too many property details showing...

Sweet Green Poison
View attachment 787223

Finally the Atomic...just barely breaking the stealth barrier(6.5 feet tall, had to crop the top of the pic off to cut property details), nice to see some sun this week!!
View attachment 787224

And we have a chop, chop!! Moby Dick XXL met her maker today! :D
View attachment 787233

What a beauty!! Nice nugs, very little mold...tossed 3-4 grams away to a few concentrated hidden spots
View attachment 787227

Really fine crystal!! Dont mind the off colour of the macro shots...not sure what is up with that.
View attachment 787229

Awesome strong hazey smell...excellent.
View attachment 787230

Trimmed bud
View attachment 787231

And excellent crystal concentration. This is going to be potent smoke!!
View attachment 787232

Beautiful, @912GreenSkell !!!
:slap:

Any more photos of the Cindy Jack at the end?
:love:

Back