Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Update...chopped Cream Mandarin today...scrapped just a tiny bit from mold! Nice to see one make it to near finished!!

But first the AWW XXL from Dinafem
View attachment 786714

Nice bud on her for sure!!
View attachment 786716

And the cream mandarin....what a beauty!! Nice nugs and awesome crystal. Excellent smell...grow again next year for sure!!
View attachment 786717

View attachment 786718

View attachment 786719

View attachment 786720

View attachment 786721

View attachment 786722

Dag nabbit...i think my camera is finally starting to go...light balance buggered up the macro shots making the pic too blue...oh well!
View attachment 786723

View attachment 786724
Looking Good [emoji106]

A couple of dried pics...Cherry Bomb
IMG_5638.JPG

IMG_5639.JPG

Nashira Dry
IMG_5634.JPG

IMG_5637.JPG

Trichome farming eh? :pass: Nice looking flower!

haha if quantity isnt in the picture quality has to be!! Thanks bud!

so beautiful! nice work, what a lovely harvest

Thanks for stopping by! Looks like a few more really frosty autos incoming and then the real fun begins!!

Update!! Photos at day 120

First up the think fast...doing okay, not superb, but she is okay!! Hard to tell she is tiny compared to the rest in this pic. 5+ feet tall
IMG_5643.JPG

Delicious Fruity - Pic deleted with too many property details showing...

Sweet Green Poison
IMG_5645.JPG

Finally the Atomic...just barely breaking the stealth barrier(6.5 feet tall, had to crop the top of the pic off to cut property details), nice to see some sun this week!!
IMG_5642.JPG

And we have a chop, chop!! Moby Dick XXL met her maker today! :D
IMG_5646.JPG

What a beauty!! Nice nugs, very little mold...tossed 3-4 grams away to a few concentrated hidden spots
IMG_5653.JPG

Really fine crystal!! Dont mind the off colour of the macro shots...not sure what is up with that.
IMG_5656.JPG

Awesome strong hazey smell...excellent.
IMG_5657.JPG

Trimmed bud
IMG_5660.JPG

And excellent crystal concentration. This is going to be potent smoke!!
IMG_5669.JPG

All i have to say is this.....I am 110% trying out DP's Cinderella Jack in the full sun garden next season!! Biggest auto of the test garden, best crystal, awesome ultra strong odour, close to best bud formation. Dont expect much from her due to limited light and poor cloudy skies throughout bud, but DAMN is a the bud amazing!! Found just 2 small specks of mold hidden in the crystal ladden flower.
IMG_5674.JPG

Back