Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Got a couple more pics of the skelly Og turning out real nice ,here's a few shots that show her width
WP_20170726_003.jpg
WP_20170726_004.jpg

First update...for all you stalk lovers out there, here is a pic of my 3 best
Bomb Atomic
IMG_5578.JPG

Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice
IMG_5579.JPG

Sweet Seeds Green poison
IMG_5580.JPG

Check the girth on that primary branch! Wowsers!
IMG_5582.JPG

And another emergency chop...i took and threw away the main cola of the glueberry yesterday so i decided today is the day to salvage what i can...lost 60% or more, just wasnt going to risk any mold. Win some you lose some AKA shit happens outdoors!
IMG_5583.JPG

IMG_5585.JPG

IMG_5588.JPG

Trimmed
IMG_5601.JPG

Bloody hardcore frost on her though..would love to run indoors!! Awesome minty menthol stink.
IMG_5608.JPG

:D That should be the national summer anthem this season! :D

Looking fantastic my friend nice work!!

Doh went down and shook some rain from the autos after the rain tonight...accidentally shook the AWW XXL too hard and 4" off the top bud broke off...LOL
Geez sorry bro I meant that pic for the outdoor comp ,feel free to delete .

Damn your plant looking Good bud! [emoji123] mold sucks man.. I do my last round now.. They be ready round early october.. And thats a cold and Rainy month.. I can tell u that I get mold also and if september sucks the whole grow sucks..
This Strains hit the soil a hour ago..
White widow auto
Cbd 1:1 silverhaze
Critical xxl auto
OG Candy dawg kush

Cheers mate

Geez sorry bro I meant that pic for the outdoor comp ,feel free to delete .

Its all good bud! Happy to have a pic of your giants on my thread my friend!!!

Damn your plant looking Good bud! [emoji123] mold sucks man.. I do my last round now.. They be ready round early october.. And thats a cold and Rainy month.. I can tell u that I get mold also and if september sucks the whole grow sucks..
This Strains hit the soil a hour ago..
White widow auto
Cbd 1:1 silverhaze
Critical xxl auto
OG Candy dawg kush

Cheers mate

Autumn is really quite hit and miss...some years it stays mostly nice(but chilly) until early-mid oct. Hoping for the best! Nice strain selection bud! Midsummer the RH is off the charts, but this year it was exceptionally poor. Crazy amounts of rain and extreme RH is harsh.

Nice! Are we there, yet?? :kitty:

Thats what she said!! :D Chopping cream mandarin on monday, tues is moby's day and finally wed/thurs is AWW XXL's chop time. Might do the rest of the sour soun autos in between somewhere. Already cut brooklyn sunrise...terrible buds on her...nothing at all worth trimming, though beauty crystal...might just hash bin it once dry, or maybe tincture..

Back