Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Nice to report...some decent preflower on green poison, and i think some just started on Cream Caramel...none on the others yet...yep starting to get worried a bit...going to be another harsh fall harvest with several plants coming in at once :(

Its all good bud! Happy to have a pic of your giants on my thread my friend!!!

Autumn is really quite hit and miss...some years it stays mostly nice(but chilly) until early-mid oct. Hoping for the best! Nice strain selection bud! Midsummer the RH is off the charts, but this year it was exceptionally poor. Crazy amounts of rain and extreme RH is harsh.

Thats what she said!! :D Chopping cream mandarin on monday, tues is moby's day and finally wed/thurs is AWW XXL's chop time. Might do the rest of the sour soun autos in between somewhere. Already cut brooklyn sunrise...terrible buds on her...nothing at all worth trimming, though beauty crystal...might just hash bin it once dry, or maybe tincture..
Thanks 912 hoping for a massive sun drop coming your way,its not easy growing in the north i was watching a video on YouTube an Jorge Cervantes was at a Oregon grow and he was talking about how crappy the soil was just full of clay and i was thinking ,that's the soil we have been using for years ,and i know you can figure out a way to pull some massive meds friend that's all I have ever seen you do .

Got out and had a look and gave my last feed to the bulk of the autos...pulled another moldy spot from the Cherry bomb(normally i would feed at least a few more rounds, but would rather have clean for an early chop if needed), found a spot in the DP Glueberry as well and a tiny spot in the DP Auto White widow. Last feed for cherry bomb, glueberry. Few more feeds for moby dick, cream mandarin xl, and Dinafem AWWXXL.
Onto 4th water only for nashira, bloody skunk(getting pulled asap, one more water only and chop) and DP AWW. Bloody skunk is done and needs a chop. Pulled another spot of mold from her. Damn wet extremely humid conditions are being a bugger this summer. 70-100% RH and lots of rain..got another pounding rainstorm this morning followed by hot sun...tremendous humidity all day today!
that weather sounds so familiar

Yeah shit...continual rain and extreme high humidity is ending the autos. Emergency chopped the Bloody Skunk and DP AWW widow today...took hours to trim as i had to go through every bud. Unfortunately i couldnt take my typical harvest pics as weather was turning to rain once again. Cherry bomb and now glueberry littered with mold. Nashira has a couple of more spots...coming down tomorrow.
Cream Mandarin, Moby Dick and Dina AWW XXL mold free.

Horrible yield on the Bloody Skunk...she just couldnt put any real bud on through the dark days that was her flower period. Nice colour and crystal on the sparse buds though!!
View attachment 783408

And DP's AWW. Damn did i make the right move on this plant...had i waited another week, this plant would have been garbage. As it is i salvaged quite a bit and the bud is really quite nice and frosty.
View attachment 783410

View attachment 783411

Okay then...and onto the living ladies.
First the photos at day 106...all 4 doing well!
Sweet Green Poison(top of the Dina AWWXXL at the bottom of the frame)
View attachment 783412

Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice(cream mandarin at the bottom)
View attachment 783413

DP Think Fast
View attachment 783415

Bomb Atomic....got to love the halo of after rain sun that always seems to end up on this plant!!
View attachment 783416
whata bush!

Okay and the partial sun garden...astonishing these autos are the age they are(day 83) and still lots of white hairs...not done yet!! And every single one of them not done yet...
Front row left Cherry Bomb, Front Right AWW CBD, Back left DP Cindy Jack, Back right DP Brooklyn Sunrise
View attachment 783814

Cherry Bomb....slight bit of mold but not bad. Run her out a little longer
View attachment 783820 View attachment 783840

DP AWW CBD - hmmm regular DP AWW chopped a ways early due to mold...CBD with zero sun until afternoon and no mold?? Great!! Best formed bud of the partial sun autos
View attachment 783821 View attachment 783841

Sunrise fell flat on her face in regards to bud production
View attachment 783823 View attachment 783842

And finally the champ of the test garden autos, Cindy Jack....zero mold and close to the production of the AWWCBD....and damn the crystal!!.....what the hell, this strain will be rerun next season in the prime ful sun garden.
View attachment 783839 View attachment 783843
My IPCD almost done in the greenhouse, no mold! They get high CBD by breeding more Ruderalis in, I'm wondering if higher resistance comes with it also

Thanks 912 hoping for a massive sun drop coming your way,its not easy growing in the north i was watching a video on YouTube an Jorge Cervantes was at a Oregon grow and he was talking about how crappy the soil was just full of clay and i was thinking ,that's the soil we have been using for years ,and i know you can figure out a way to pull some massive meds friend that's all I have ever seen you do .

Adapt and overcome(as best as you can), thats all we can do!! Thanks bud, been a tough one for sure.

my heart goes out to you @912GreenSkell , all that extra work, all the bud tossed. I feel lucky all I've had so far is PM. We need to develop something like a SRI, Stress Resistance Index. Could help other gardeners in tough growing areas make strain choices.

Thanks man, yeah it is a shame.... one ounce in the jar is still something!! I love the SRI idea...maybe a joint effort we can do this winter once everything slows down? I do know that the one plant i grew that is known to be a shit weather champion is indeed showing its strengths!! (Dina AWW XXL)

Update...chopped Cream Mandarin today...scrapped just a tiny bit from mold! Nice to see one make it to near finished!!

But first the AWW XXL from Dinafem
IMG_5618.JPG

Nice bud on her for sure!!
IMG_5619.JPG

And the cream mandarin....what a beauty!! Nice nugs and awesome crystal. Excellent smell...grow again next year for sure!!
IMG_5633.JPG

IMG_5620.JPG

IMG_5621.JPG

IMG_5622.JPG

IMG_5630.JPG

IMG_5631.JPG

Dag nabbit...i think my camera is finally starting to go...light balance buggered up the macro shots making the pic too blue...oh well!
IMG_5624.JPG

IMG_5628.JPG

Back