Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

:yoinks: :nono::nono::nono: :doh: holy crap, your weather this year! My butthole would implode into a neutron star core- :rofl: :goodluck: :karmacloud: :goodluck:-- wear that around your neck for continued good luck mate! I am so very relieved you have dodged all these bullets my friend,.. I'd be literally sick if your crop got hail-wailed into shredded bits,...:frowny:
:jawdrop: daaaaamn, looky the monster fans on that first pic! Who's who above here GS? You have some sexy-ass long and lean lady fingers on the top two- :spels: ... yeah, all things considered, they have hardly lost a step huh! :d5:

Edited in strains...left was the Think Fast!! Very different plant from this seasons think fast! Right was the durban poison.

New pics left is Green Poison and right is Atomic

Here is this seasons think fast...i'd say she is bigger than last seasons at this age, but ast seasons the branches were so rigid you couldnt even train her barely at that age, very different plant this season.
IMG_5260.JPG

Last edited:
Hahaha :D Yeah i am getting very lucky so far...there been some crazy, crazy weather...i actually prefer to get it early...years like last season suck...drought until preflower then wet season? Arggghhhh...the worst for damage. Almost any(hardcore hail no) damage now i can repair with little to no ill effect.

Just did a whack of tying down tips on the test garden plants...if they continue to grow at the current rate they are going to be big ladies!! Full round of pics tomorrow...calling for on and off rain over the next week...hopefully mostly sunny. Crazy how it seem this wild wet weather is happening almost across the whole globe. Everyone seems to be striving for some sun. Blast you texans and californians!! :D Stealing all the sun!! :D

Just did a whack of tying down tips on the test garden plants...if they continue to grow at the current rate they are going to be big ladies!! Full round of pics tomorrow...calling for on and off rain over the next week...hopefully mostly sunny. Crazy how it seem this wild wet weather is happening almost across the whole globe. Everyone seems to be striving for some sun. Blast you texans and californians!! :D Stealing all the sun!! :D
Warm and tropical here now, and the 2 week forecast looks great with many days of sun.
Hey @912GreenSkell can you help me with PMs, and maybe albums too, seems I might have a couple that are not stunted afterall, and a couple of questions.
PS I have been on other forums, metal detecting ones, and I got to say this one is geared different for sure.

Your doing awesome work. (comment to myself) going outside for a minute.

Warm and tropical here now, and the 2 week forecast looks great with many days of sun.
Hey @912GreenSkell can you help me with PMs, and maybe albums too, seems I might have a couple that are not stunted afterall, and a couple of questions.
PS I have been on other forums, metal detecting ones, and I got to say this one is geared different for sure.

Your doing awesome work. (comment to myself) going outside for a minute.
for sure bud...lmk what issues you are having and i'll help out or get someone that can(not super tech savvy)

Back