Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Looking good friend I always like how you train you're plants I train alot of my indoor plants ,but I am not able to train my outdoor ones due to limited space and the one time I did it grew into dads section and he was more then heated I do though if they max out the 13ft roof super crop down to keep em low .

Haha i love how you describe 13 footers so nonchalantly :D

the combination of earlier start, instatransplants, learning more about me soil, not over ferting, and really paying attention to temp and vent in the greenhouse, all good, and not messing around with less than top strains, looking forward to having enough, but as we know shit can happen, saw your weather outlook!

Nice bud...put the pieces of the puzzle together in that certain order and whammo. Thats one thing i always try to teach folks. Every environment is different, and you have to work within the climate and do things slightly different to achieve incredible grows. Find the weak link, or the "limiting factor" and try to decrease that factor. Its why many grower take several years to perfect grows in their micro climate.

Haha i love how you describe 13 footers so nonchalantly :D
I need a few this year big time ,the season hasn't been great but I got em out in time ,so hopefully I get a decent harvest,started a blue berry for mom so she will have a good harvest of blue berry,dads getting old and starts em late but doesn't ask for help and likes to do it his way ,gotta say every year I look forward to his clone only cbds such tasty smoke and great for the pains even if they are many .

I need a few this year big time ,the season hasn't been great but I got em out in time ,so hopefully I get a decent harvest,started a blue berry for mom so she will have a good harvest of blue berry,dads getting old and starts em late but doesn't ask for help and likes to do it his way ,gotta say every year I look forward to his clone only cbds such tasty smoke and great for the pains even if they are many .

Throwing all the green karma i can muster for a bumper crop this year bud. The plants sure are looking great so far despite less than ideal weather. Same crap here.....tons of rain....2 tornado's came down yesterday not far...also tornado warnings today, along with hail warnings...crossing fingers it drifts by the plants! Not gonna lie...little nervous....the reported ice cube sized hail would decimate the plants.
Buckets of rain yesterday, but the plants took it fine even the 30 day autos.

Throwing all the green karma i can muster for a bumper crop this year bud. The plants sure are looking great so far despite less than ideal weather. Same crap here.....tons of rain....2 tornado's came down yesterday not far...also tornado warnings today, along with hail warnings...crossing fingers it drifts by the plants! Not gonna lie...little nervous....the reported ice cube sized hail would decimate the plants.
Buckets of rain yesterday, but the plants took it fine even the 30 day autos.
started seeing sun yesterday ,hoping you get some better weather has been one heck of a season had to spray for mold ,geez man golf ⛳ ball size ice in late June not a farmers friend I really hope they got that report wrong

started seeing sun yesterday ,hoping you get some better weather has been one heck of a season had to spray for mold ,geez man golf ⛳ ball size ice in late June not a farmers friend I really hope they got that report wrong

Absolute torture weather today....heav, heavy rain and high wind...hoping the plants make it through today!! Checked them between a break and they looked great...but today is a hammer down rain...really hoping the hail never shows.

It passed after an absolute hammer down rain storm for 3 hours,, and blue skies on the horizon...we did get hammered and I checked out the test garden plants(which are perfect), and also checked the full sun garden plants and they made it though unscathed!....whew! I think i am getting of easy this round!! Heavy winds knocked off a tree branch that crashed through our tarp overhang over the outdoor kitchen...bent the post and ripped the roof...not too bad at all considering the potential.

Ah yes....i checked my pics from last season today...seem we are right on que for size so far!!!

2 Pics from last seasons plants on Day 75 Think Fast Left, Right Durban Poison
IMG_3771.JPG
IMG_3772.JPG

2 plant pics Day 74 from this season. Left Sweet Green Poison, Right Bomb Atomic
IMG_5254.JPG
IMG_5256.JPG

Good stuff....feeling good about that little comparison.

Last edited:
Back