Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Nice....looks hot there! :D

Finally we are getting some nice weather....newly plants autos doing pretty good.some better than others. So we got a pair of trees cut down out of necessity(huge 4 foot diameter splitting and almost falling onto the neighbours house). Good news is it will open up quite a bit more light for the plants...bad news is it costs $2100.
holy moly, lots of weight in wood as well as on the wallet! How much firewood you get?

Yeah. After my 3-4 weeks of rain and cloud and fog, I cut my ladies down.
The next week?
Sunny every morning, a bit of rain in the afternoon, and more sun in the late afternoon early evening.

Meh................

Thinking how they would have gone with another week or so.
Got to get out of the negative thinking, haha, and just be thankful that they made it to harvest!!!
that's right grogal, stash in the jar beats.......what if.......

And here we go!! Photo Plants are all on Day 73...getting there!!! DP Think Fast Top of the post is about 3 feet tall. 1 liter AN container for scale.
View attachment 764935

Sweet Green POison(just a bit smaller than Atomic)
View attachment 764936

Bomb Atomic
View attachment 764938
Cool stripes!
View attachment 764939

View attachment 764940

Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice
View attachment 764937

And one of these autos is going to be my outdoor contest entry...taking a bit of a beating from hot and cold weather, but they are trudging along!! All autos are on Day 26.
DP Auto White Widow(barely the largest auto, DP AWW almost caught up in size!)
View attachment 764942

Dinafem Auto white widow XXL
View attachment 764941

POrtal Nashira
View attachment 764943

Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb (totally digging the side branching on this plant)
View attachment 764944

Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk(catching up in size!!)
View attachment 764945

Sweet Mandarin XL
View attachment 764946

Dinafem Moby Dick XXL
View attachment 764947

DP Glueberry OG(falling behind in potassium...manure tea wasn't enough to keep up...back to Green Planet grow fuel at 3ml per liter)
View attachment 764948
autos looking mighty fine D26!

Very awesome man.
Starting with 24hrs on makes them little monsters. Mine are embarrassing by comparison.
Hey I saw some of your plants on a breeders page somewhere, forget where though.

Last edited:
holy moly, lots of weight in wood as well as on the wallet! How much firewood you get?

Figure 4 bush chords....nice haul for sure...if only insurance in our area didnt drive wayyyyy up with a woodstove....lol. Its all good though, my brother in law is taking it for his stove. Great to be able to help a brother out.

On with the grow!! Damn the photos in the partial sun garden are doing well. All at day 74 ...got a nice shot of rain today after the pics.
Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel - wow this plant is looking A-1, some slight feasting going on with her from leafhoppers...outgrowing damage no problem.
IMG_5271.JPG

Bomb Seeds Widow Bomb....again looking awesome...horseshit for the win!
IMG_5272.JPG

And the Blue widow from dinafem is settling in great. Kind of surprised the slugs arent getting her with this wet season.
IMG_5274.JPG

And the four sour soil autos...meh....so happy i started a new batch...these are on day 40! and finally into preflower. Still should be decent plants now with the increased light and the delay in flower.

Front Left Cherry Bomb, Front Right DP White Widow CBD, Back Row Left DP Cindy Jack(least advanced in flower) , Back Row Right DP Brooklyn Sunrise(most advanced in flower)
IMG_5273.JPG

Very awesome man.
A month of 24hrs on makes them little monsters. Mine are embarrassing by comparison.
Hey I saw some of your plants on a breeders page somewhere, forget where though.

Would be the dutch passion website...they showcased the grow last season. Thanks bud. 24 hour start is a huge benefit compared to the harshness of outdoor life from birth(if you read the maximizing autos thread you will see some of my early auto grows were harsh). Controlled temps, strong light and the benefit of outdoor during the day(conditioning plants to the sun, heat and cool weather) and under LED at night is huge. Without a doubt plants would be much smaller with an all outdoor rip.

Back