Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

I hear you about PHOTO plant size. I am strictly talking about AUTOS. AUTOS are different and if you want to actually finish them on time and have best results the first 2 weeks are Critical. I would say that the majority of people who have extended cycles on Auto grows simply overwatered or stressed the plant in first 2 weeks. Plus excessively large pots will also extend flowering, which is why I use stupidly small containers for most of my Autos now. With 2 gal pots my plants get huge.

OH for sure...it was the BB photo i was talking about being so susceptible to overwatering.

Not sure I agree about the large pots taking longer for flower though, some plants sure...I have done plenty(the majority I've grown) of autos(with unlimited root expansion access outdoors) that have finished right on que to breeder spec times.

OH for sure...it was the BB photo i was talking about being so susceptible to overwatering.

Not sure I agree about the large pots taking longer for flower though, some plants sure...I have done plenty(the majority I've grown) of autos(with unlimited root expansion access outdoors) that have finished right on que to breeder spec times.

Well many strains will go longer indoors if you give them more root space. I don't do outdoors. Sometimes larger plants take longer to flush, finish, and show sex in larger pots. I have done the testing myself indoors.

Hey great to see you Dr!! Hope things are going well!
Everything is perfect, thank you.
Just not very active on the forum, to say it least. I'm back to school and very busy.
I've just started my first coco grow. Very labour intensive to water! If I don't see a significantly larger plants, I'm back to peat.

How are you? Everything well?

Everything is perfect, thank you.
Just not very active on the forum, to say it least. I'm back to school and very busy.
I've just started my first coco grow. Very labour intensive to water! If I don't see a significantly larger plants, I'm back to peat.

How are you? Everything well?

Great to hear Dr!! Hope school is going well!!

Going okay here...just playing with some little plants until April the 1st...looking forward to getting the new outdoor crew up and growing!!

Do you notice a delayed preflower after topping being typical? Do you find topped plants generally take a bit longer to finish than un-topped counterparts? One thing is for sure...my topped citrus is really stretching now!! Her 8 arms are now as tall as the auto night queen beside her!

no mate if topped at the correct time. does not effect growth or stall growth of an auto at all. ul see she will be finished when her sisters are. happy growing;)

no mate if topped at the correct time. does not effect growth or stall growth of an auto at all. ul see she will be finished when her sisters are. happy growing;)

It could certainly be she is just a bit later on the flowering due to genetics...just judging where she is in flower versus the rest, I will be super surprised if she finished in the same time frame. I never saw a stall of growth at all, just a delayed flower progression. But again it could be genetic. :shrug:

I compare every single auto I grow with breeder quoted finish times. I believe its important that the breeders are accurate with finish times on well grown plants.
im the exact same mate. good job. thats how u know there true to there word.and as i say if topping and training done at correct does not bother an auto.just makes it a better plant. just read ur plants by looking at them. ul know what they want and when. more autos u grow the more feel u get for exactly what they enjoy. all fun and games. happy growing every1;)

It could certainly be she is just a bit later on the flowering due to genetics...just judging where she is in flower versus the rest, I will be super surprised if she finished in the same time frame. I never saw a stall of growth at all, just a delayed flower progression. But again it could be genetic. :shrug:
genetic can make some be later for sure. my current grow all same strain. but 1 is slighty behind. just means she has more veg growth than the rest will flower abit later. give her an extra week ul be all good.also nice journel very busy. good job bro;)

Great to hear Dr!! Hope school is going well!!

Going okay here...just playing with some little plants until April the 1st...looking forward to getting the new outdoor crew up and growing!!
I have also started to think about the balcony.
I think I stick to autos and something with colour....and that means something from the Portal.

Back