Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

I can see how it's important especially in the environment you have to deal with, wish I was more help bud.

I am also trying to compile information to find what factors slow down the autoflower cycle. I mean some growers consistently take far longer than others to get their plants chopped. This could be a tool, that could possibly be used to force longer periods of stretch. Totally all theory of course, but one that interests me a great deal!!

Yeah no doubt bud!! If they both looked like that I would be all the way hooked on autos too!!
OH hey...i mentioned on another forum (private invite only forum) that a friend was growing the SBR Fast version in northern europe and a few north europe guys are very excited to see how yours does. Would it be okay if i post the occasional pic of yours down the road so they can see?

ofc u can ... and that adds 2 pressure to get it right .. i like that ... my personallity tend to flourish when challenged ... :vibe:

i will prepare a prober plot for the early SBR ... (acording to DS it's a early version) hahah :crying:
lots of mulch and goodies :bighug:

:pass:

But I will see what this newest AK does, I may top just because of the results you have had. And my current stuff is do stretchy it will help the canopy

If i had more room, I would certainly be playing with more topping!! Its tough with only 18" of depth to work with(when you want to have 5-8 strains growing at any given time)

ofc u can ... and that adds 2 pressure to get it right .. i like that ... my personallity tend to flourish when challenged ... :vibe:

i will prepare a prober plot for the early SBR ... (acording to DS it's a early version) hahah :crying:
lots of mulch and goodies :bighug:

:pass:

Cool, thanks bud! I cant wait to see how she does!!(and eleven roses from me!!)

Do you figure its putting too much energy into the repairing of the wound, rather than putting its energy into flowering?
I have no idea, it wasn't split bad but that makes sense. I have had gnats too but they are about under control. I have done 2 bloom feeds, this girl didn't want to quit stretching.

Yeah no doubt bud!! If they both looked like that I would be all the way hooked on autos too!!
OH hey...i mentioned on another forum (private invite only forum) that a friend was growing the SBR Fast version in northern europe and a few north europe guys are very excited to see how yours does. Would it be okay if i post the occasional pic of yours down the road so they can see?

i can use this to secure the plot for growing .:vibe:.. i bet my parents would love that a plant in their garden is part of experiment :pighug:

that gets me from 1m2 to 2-3m2 and we all know that is from 100g to 500g+ hahah :worship:

now I just need a better sun and wind than 2017 !! ... i am an eternal optimist ! :greenthumb:

I have no idea, it wasn't split bad but that makes sense. I have had gnats too but they are about under control. I have done 2 bloom feeds, this girl didn't want to quit stretching.
Yeah i am rather blown away by the height of that plant....not something you would expect from a plant named dwarf!!

i can use this to secure the plot for growing .:vibe:.. i bet my parents would love that a plant in their garden is part of experiment :pighug:

that gets me from 1m2 to 2-3m2 and we all know that is from 100g to 500g+ hahah :worship:

now I just need a better sun and wind than 2017 !! ... i am an eternal optimist ! :greenthumb:

Not to put further pressure on you ;) ...but if SBR fast does awesome for you.... I think I am going to try one next year.

Not to put further pressure on you ;) ...but if SBR fast does awesome for you.... I think I am going to try one next year.

im thinking 5 started, 2 discarded ... one in prepared soil/direct, one in 20l pot and one in 100l drum ! :pass:

but as we all know ... feb plans turns 2 may to many seeds started :crying:

planning to start 10+ potted seeds strains ... but i have only started to collect pots ... clay pots about 5l is my current target ! have 3 atm :rofl:

Last edited:
Back