Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Everyone to grow citrus noir and spiritwalker so far has loved it.
Either good enough to become part of your rotation?

I like citrus enough to be a possibility of a regular in the cab!! If this one put out toke like the last i will certainly be rerunning next season!! I will also try another spiritwalker as well....more fine toke, but for up high sativa I like citrus more(better flavour)

I still have another month and a half of pulling fish through the ice, before I will be ready to fire up the outdoor seeds under lights. ;) I am ready when the time comes!! ;)

not the worst way to spend winter ... here in the "big" city everything fun and outdoor just shuts down during winter, no new opportunities comes with winter .... just a bland dreary 3 months to get through ... until that magic 20c april day, when all the girls see the first use of summer clothing ... and all parks are filled :yay:

not the worst way to spend winter ... here in the "big" city everything fun and outdoor just shuts down during winter, no new opportunities comes with winter .... just a bland dreary 3 months to get through ... until that magic 20c april day, when all the girls see the first use of summer clothing ... and all parks are filled :yay:
now that is one thing nice about the city!:dancer:

I like citrus enough to be a possibility of a regular in the cab!! If this one put out toke like the last i will certainly be rerunning next season!! I will also try another spiritwalker as well....more fine toke, but for up high sativa I like citrus more(better flavour)
sounds like I should try both

Gonna be interesting to see how the yield varies with a topped versus untopped citrus noir...my guess is the yield will be better on the topped plant.

Thanks man!! This is the first auto i have topped. Looking solid so far!!
912 ur buds will be fatter on ur topped lady for sure.ul see. happy growing;)

Back