Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

912 ur buds will be fatter on ur topped lady for sure.ul see. happy growing;)

Do you notice a delayed preflower after topping being typical? Do you find topped plants generally take a bit longer to finish than un-topped counterparts? One thing is for sure...my topped citrus is really stretching now!! Her 8 arms are now as tall as the auto night queen beside her!

Do you notice a delayed preflower after topping being typical? Do you find topped plants generally take a bit longer to finish than un-topped counterparts? One thing is for sure...my topped citrus is really stretching now!! Her 8 arms are now as tall as the auto night queen beside her!

i find that any topping and also lst , adds to the final day tally ... in 2l pots my plants will finish right when breeders says so ! 60-75 days !
but any ponytailing or other fun adds to that count ...

your root restriction does the same !.. adds to final count...

that's why sometimes we can reach pure magic at day 120 !!

i did it on my first auto without knowing it at the time ;)

2016 pic from balcony DP Think Different !

View media item 9298

I topped twice, both at 13-14 days, never slowed them doiwn

So yours finished right at projected breeder quoted finish time bud?

i find that any topping and also lst , adds to the final day tally ... in 2l pots my plants will finish right when breeders says so ! 60-75 days !
but any ponytailing or other fun adds to that count ...

your root restriction does the same !.. adds to final count...

that's why sometimes we can reach pure magic at day 120 !!

i did it on my first auto without knowing it at the time ;)

2016 pic from balcony DP Think Different !

View media item 9298

Interesting!! I never noticed a delay in flowering or later than projected finish times with root restricted stunting(overall). What a beautiful plant bud!!

Interesting!! I never noticed a delay in flowering or later than projected finish times with root restricted stunting(overall). What a beautiful plant bud!!

i finished 2 DP Think Different that summer ... and after that i was auto hooked :headbang:

my seed vault now contains 180+ auto seeds and 5 photo :crying: and the photo seeds are not here yet ! :haha: Black Sugar Rose FTW !

So yours finished right at projected breeder quoted finish time bud?

You guys taught me to not study those time, so I have no idea. The growth never slowed.

i finished 2 DP Think Different that summer ... and after that i was auto hooked :headbang:

my seed vault now contains 180+ auto seeds and 5 photo :crying: and the photo seeds are not here yet ! :haha: Black Sugar Rose FTW !

Yeah no doubt bud!! If they both looked like that I would be all the way hooked on autos too!!
OH hey...i mentioned on another forum (private invite only forum) that a friend was growing the SBR Fast version in northern europe and a few north europe guys are very excited to see how yours does. Would it be okay if i post the occasional pic of yours down the road so they can see?

I compare every single auto I grow with breeder quoted finish times. I believe its important that the breeders are accurate with finish times on well grown plants.
I can see how it's important especially in the environment you have to deal with, wish I was more help bud.

Back