Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

looking to get another daytime in the line up, what's your take on CN and Skywalker?
Citrus Noir = FANTASTIC TOKE!! Reall, really like it for an energizing daytime toke. Spiritwalker is also a solid toke and has the potential to be a big girl!!

Don Skelly, what size transplanterts did you make for holding a plant 20-30 D?

20-30 days the 7" pots(1.5 gallon) made into instatransplant pots works prefect. 6" pots are also well suited for the task..

Hello Guys !

Citrus Noir = FANTASTIC TOKE!! Reall, really like it for an energizing daytime toke. Spiritwalker is also a solid toke and has the potential to be a big girl!!

Just smoked the docs CN today ... damn good smoke ! made me get my ass together and cook the butter chicken i been putting off for 2 days ...:crying:

Gonna start the CN indoor and save the Spiritwalker for a 20l pot outside this summer !
IMG_20180210_232717[1].jpg

hope u are having a good saturday !

:pass:

20-30 days the 7" pots made into instatransplant pots works prefect. 6" pots are also well suited for the task..
thanks! I think the big one. The 6ers will probably be good, i start count when seed hits soil. Thinking to get that far along with 6 plants, start May 1, into greenhouse June 1. Much bigger pots this season 10 gal for some. Not for bigger, lol, but take ALL the pressure out of watering. and moderate soil temp fluctuations way better than 3 gal. Down side, more weight, but I can deal.

Hello Guys !

Just smoked the docs CN today ... damn good smoke ! made me get my ass together and cook the butter chicken i been putting off for 2 days ...:crying:

Gonna start the CN indoor and save the Spiritwalker for a 20l pot outside this summer !
View attachment 862910

It seems like the effect folks are getting form CN and SW are quite similar to my own!! Seems they are both excellent daytime tokes. Great stuff!! Thanks for the info slowmo!

Not for bigger, lol, but take ALL the pressure out of watering. and moderate soil temp fluctuations way better than 3 gal. Down side, more weight, but I can deal.

I totally understand why you would want to go with bigger pots!! Having to water too frequently is a pain in the arse!! And hey....having a bigger root base is just going to help you in the long run anyways!! More plant = more bud!! ;)

thanks! I think the big one. The 6ers will probably be good, i start count when seed hits soil. Thinking to get that far along with 6 plants, start May 1, into greenhouse June 1. Much bigger pots this season 10 gal for some. Not for bigger, lol, but take ALL the pressure out of watering. and moderate soil temp fluctuations way better than 3 gal. Down side, more weight, but I can deal.

Yeah 6" pots will be fine...that all i used for my autoultimate for 20+ days a couple of seasons ago!!

Hello Guys !

View attachment 862910

there's another one we could do side by side, so to speak

for me to be legal, all I get to have 12, visible anyway, 6 maturing at any given time. This will give me a 1 month gap between seedings. So shouldn't be a problem for any "plank" to count 6 ripe, 6 not. Of course early on will have lots of plants, regs, but later on when all but 1 or 2 males are left and outback, I can make it look real legal. Gulag gardeners unite!

Back