Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Were they keepers?

Not really....we ate a pair of 15" fish on the ice and I kept a 15" to bring home just for a snack. Mostly just little gaffers...oh well, was a great time!! Talked to a guy in the parking lot and they have been doing pretty well on and off at this spot...last week they got 5 fish over 22" in length(4 pounds+). One was nearing 30"(10+ pounds). They also had a slow day today...they only caught 6 fish between 4 of them.

Alrighty!! And nearly another week goes by. 24C was getting too little feed and was lightening up too much, so i strengthened the feed and now she looks better...I have to tie the top down because she was getting too tall...what a difference from the last 24C i did!!

Day 36...so yeah not the biggest bunch, but they are mostly looking great. The only real problem i see is the Blackstone is becoming calcium deficient, and i cant seem to stop it!! Even with a 3ml per liter Green PLanet Pro-Cal (recommended strength is 2.5ml per liter) it is still progressing...oh well...there always seems to be one stubborn plant!

And behind door [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] we have Citrus Noir on the left(topped at 4 nodes), Auto Night Queen is in the center and 24C is on the right
IMG_6635.JPG

And behind door 2 we have Toofless Alien on the left, Blackstone center, and Bloodstone on the right.
IMG_6637.JPG

Durrty Dragon, going to be some thick bud on this stout girl!!
IMG_6636.JPG

Really liking the results of the topping on the citrus noir @autobeast
IMG_6638.JPG

Alrighty!! And nearly another week goes by. 24C was getting too little feed and was lightening up too much, so i strengthened the feed and now she looks better...I have to tie the top down because she was getting too tall...what a difference from the last 24C i did!!

Day 36...so yeah not the biggest bunch, but they are mostly looking great. The only real problem i see is the Blackstone is becoming calcium deficient, and i cant seem to stop it!! Even with a 3ml per liter Green PLanet Pro-Cal (recommended strength is 2.5ml per liter) it is still progressing...oh well...there always seems to be one stubborn plant!

And behind door [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] we have Citrus Noir on the left(topped at 4 nodes), Auto Night Queen is in the center and 24C is on the right
View attachment 862349

And behind door 2 we have Toofless Alien on the left, Blackstone center, and Bloodstone on the right.
View attachment 862350

Durrty Dragon, going to be some thick bud on this stout girl!!
View attachment 862351

Really liking the results of the topping on the citrus noir @autobeast
View attachment 862352
hell yes bro looking sweets many big buds to come. ul enjoy for sure. top work mate happy growing;)

Must give the topping another try sometime. Did it once before but miss timed it and stunted my plant :shrug:

Girls are looking great don skelly
:vibe::hookah:
anywere between day 14 and 20 days of life to top an auto.make sure ur plant is in perfect health and u will get great results.happy growing every1;)

hell yes bro looking sweets many big buds to come. ul enjoy for sure. top work mate happy growing;)

Gonna be interesting to see how the yield varies with a topped versus untopped citrus noir...my guess is the yield will be better on the topped plant.

Must give the topping another try sometime. Did it once before but miss timed it and stunted my plant :shrug:

Girls are looking great don skelly
:vibe::hookah:

Thanks man!! This is the first auto i have topped. Looking solid so far!!

Gonna be interesting to see how the yield varies with a topped versus untopped citrus noir...my guess is the yield will be better on the topped plant.

Thanks man!! This is the first auto i have topped. Looking solid so far!!
i topped a nch x sourhound last year after seeing autobeasts threads works really well got 8 main tops definitly something im going to do in the future with strains that get big top colas

:pass:

Almost built a pressure cheese press today to make some homemade cheese....have a bunch of cheese planned to make....farmer cheddar, aged cheddar, parmesan ....pumped!! REAL cheese!! Woohoo!! About time we had a real reason to milk a few of the cows!!(you can only drink so much milk!!)
back in Montana had a jersey cow, wow, wife really got into cheese making

Back