Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

This is the dry ice hash you are talking about? No idea about yields form that style of hashmaking!! Might be better maybe?
Your yield will be higher from dry ice but its not all trichromes the cold will break down the plant material and you will have a lesser grade of hash still good but not as good a bubble hash so in my opinion stick with the water extraction @Dudeski

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Your yield will be higher from dry ice but its not all trichromes the cold will break down the plant material and you will have a lesser grade of hash still good but not as good a bubble hash so in my opinion stick with the water extraction @Dudeski

It's for a test, they want both

It's for a test, they want both
Thats cool just.my thoughts not telling you don't do it just sharing some info [emoji106][emoji106][emoji16]

INteresting! I didnt know that!

INteresting! I didnt know that!
yea the first few shakes will be the gold but after that it gets green quick also with dry ice freash frozen once ur hash thaws out it will be a sticky mess so you might as well have used bubble bags anyways better end product a microscope is the only way to see it for your own eyes dry ice hash will have alot of green contaminent where as bubble will be almost all heads and some of the cystilit stalks :pass:

yea the first few shakes will be the gold but after that it gets green quick also with dry ice freash frozen once ur hash thaws out it will be a sticky mess so you might as well have used bubble bags anyways better end product a microscope is the only way to see it for your own eyes dry ice hash will have alot of green contaminent where as bubble will be almost all heads and some of the cystilit stalks :pass:
@912GreenSkell there's a guy who does the dry ice hash to make oil.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Well home from fishing....gah a slow day on the walleye lake...hrmmmm...I ended up catching 7 walleye, while the other 4 of my buddies caught a lousy 2 fish combined between the 4 of them... ??? Not sure what their problem is??? ;):D

Back