Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

I am kind of blown away by the growth rates of the 24c this time!! She is really going for it now!! I was feeding her a bit light, and her leaf colour was reflecting that fact. Since i have been upping the nutes she is looking much better in colour. Up to 2.5ml Green PLanet Bloom, 2.5ml GP Pro-cal, and 1ml massive. I am now needing a low intensity mix(bloodstone, durrty, citrus not so far along in flower so they dont need as much PK) and a high intensity mix for the rest of the plants. Only 24c really needs the strong mix, but the rest are taking it fine so i will keep on them with the heavy mix.

Next heavy mix will be 3ml per liter Bloom, 3ml pro-cal, 2ml massive, 1ml terpinator, 1ml Liquid W-8. And then after a couple of cycles it'll be 3ml across the board(2.5ml for terpinator and 1ml per liter for Liquid W8)

Okay.....So NEXT year....I will not use old nutrients for the second run....repeat!! I will not use old leftover nutes from the summer!!
I have realized that green planet nutrients do not store for long periods well. 6 months max once opened on the Grow Fuel. To be determined if Green Planet Bloom Fuel has the same issue.(soon we'll see...using leftover nutes from the summer in august)

Mr Skell, please write on the chalkboard 100 times

I will not use old nutes

:pighug:

Seriously man...i feel like if i dont do that i might forget again next year and use old nutes!! I know Exactly how i will avoid this pitfall. Use the rest of the veg formulas up on vegging garden plants after I am done with the canna plants. Once the canna plants hit the dirt, I have no need for expensive veg formulas. In fact....i might let a nice wheelbarrow of horse crap degrade over the summer and give that shit a try indoors. Thinking 30% of medium being well rotted horse manure....it would eliminate the need to pricey nutes!! Though i would still hit them with some PK boosters

Here it is....cheese press, done and ready to roll!! Not too shabby for a days work!!
View attachment 860935
That looks like one fancy made press. Nice job on it. The one we used was just some boards with long screw/wingnuts. How hard is it to keep the Dexters? We have a farm that has them about 4 hours away and they sell off the extra baby steers. So would be just for meat.

Back