Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Almost built a pressure cheese press today to make some homemade cheese....have a bunch of cheese planned to make....farmer cheddar, aged cheddar, parmesan ....pumped!! REAL cheese!! Woohoo!! About time we had a real reason to milk a few of the cows!!(you can only drink so much milk!!)
A fellow cheese maker! I've made a few cheeses, Cheddars and Havarti, and some lovely feta. I made a canna cheese that I'm still to open. I've got photos knocking around on the Live stoner eats thread

I use ta make sausages also :biggrin:,,, big diff between Denmark and Holland ? Dutch allways came across as friendly sort so long as you weren't taking the [HASHTAG]#iss[/HASHTAG] :biggrin:
Massive differences, NL is a fun place, fun people. DK ain't. It's that simple. I could go on for hours!
Put it this way, I don't wanna die here :rofl:
:pass:

Yup great beef from the dexters!

Great meat and also decent milk producers as well!!

I friend use to know kept Dexters they a great breed , I use to keep rare breed chickens at one point,,you sound like you got a great set up going in more ways than weed :biggrin: :cheers:

Thanks bud....we are trying to live semi self sufficiently in an anti self sufficient land....we do the best we can!! 100 chickens, a dozen turkeys, 2 pigs and 3 cows a year for meat between my wife and I and another couple.We have just over a dozen 75 foot rows for the fruit + veggies garden.

A fellow cheese maker! I've made a few cheeses, Cheddars and Havarti, and some lovely feta. I made a canna cheese that I'm still to open. I've got photos knocking around on the Live stoner eats thread

Wow!! I honestly didnt think there would be anyone here making cheese!! Good for you bud!! My wife and I are budding cheesemakers...still lots to learn, but i think we are going to do okay! We are going to try a batch of parmasean today...only problem? Takes a year before we can try it out!!

We also make some cured meat, but thats more something we are planning on doing more of this year.

Last edited:

Thanks bud....we are trying to live semi self sufficiently in an anti self sufficient land....we do the best we can!! 100 chickens, a dozen turkeys, 2 pigs and 3 cows a year for meat between my wife and I and another couple. Couple with a couple of dozen 75 foot rows for the fruit + veggies garden.

Wow!! I honestly didnt think there would be anyone here making cheese!! Good for you bud!! My wife and I are budding cheesemakers...still lots to learn, but i think we are going to do okay! We are going to try a batch of parmasean today...only problem? Takes a year before we can try it out!!

We also make some cured meat, but thats more something we are planning on doing more of this year.
I've only been at it a couple of years, I've had a few failures, but generally it's worked out. I always thought parmesean was 18 to 36 months maturing, that's why I never attempted one. I let my cheddars go 12 months. I love a tangy, sharp cheese.

Thanks bud....we are trying to live semi self sufficiently in an anti self sufficient land....we do the best we can!! 100 chickens, a dozen turkeys, 2 pigs and 3 cows a year for meat between my wife and I and another couple. Couple with a couple of dozen 75 foot rows for the fruit + veggies garden.

Sounds the dream pal,,,,,, !!respect!!!

I've only been at it a couple of years, I've had a few failures, but generally it's worked out. I always thought parmesean was 18 to 36 months maturing, that's why I never attempted one. I let my cheddars go 12 months. I love a tangy, sharp cheese.

I was sure my wife told me it was 12 for parm...maybe not!! So far we have only done a single batch out of a press with no way to tell pressure weight....hoping this new press I made is going to work A-1

Back